• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes. The Flex pilots I have run into have seemed friendlier and less reluctant to express their sadness over what has happened to their company. There will always be the complainers. The Flex pilots are starting to see it is better to have a well thought out plan as opposed to just hoping for the best.

High Numbers

I have been at Flex 17 years. Never though I needed a Union, but after loosing 3 PTO days, designated crew, uniform changes and now the 3% we had added to the 401K as a company bonus gone. I need to protect what I have before it is to late. I hear there will be pay cuts....
Someone put a union card in front of me.....

pcab,

Looks like things are definitely going your way.

The company is preparing for the loss, reviewing the current Flight Options pilots CBA provisions as they relate to the SLI.

The union is preparing for the win, selecting members for Flexjet and Flight Options committees to finalize the SLI and immediately begin negotiations for a new Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Targeting wages, rules and benefits beyond what Netjets pilots achieve is the expectation. A valid expectation as the pilot groups continue to unify.

Unfortunately in this fractional business a union is a must.

Without it you will work more for less and your family will pay a major price for this.

I agree with you raj. When I joined Options, I had no idea all of the initial promises were nothing but hot air. As the vote gets closer, expect more propaganda from the office of Joe Goebbles

Unfortunately in this fractional business a union is a must.

Without it you will work more for less and your family will pay a major price for this.

Thats not JUST this business its EVERY business, have a look at the so called Right to work states and you can see its a bunch of brainwashing to work for less money!

Latest resources

Back