• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boy "flex*wife", I sure hope you feel better. Wish you folks could grow a little thicker skin and avoid all the name-calling. Maybe your "husband" could help you with some meditation or reflexology or something like that.
Cheers

I would like to take a few minutes to express my thoughts this morning.

1)The first 2 ?hostages? apparently said/posted some pretty outrageous things about both KR and his vision for the new company on a public forum. They were given the opportunity to apologize and refused. I don?t know of any company anywhere that allows such stupidity?do you? And I know nothing of 3 more ?hostages?.

I have it from good sources these two pilots were never given an opportunity to apologize. So you are wrong about that. I have also been forwarded what was said and it doesn't come close to a reason to terminate them.

I would like to take a few minutes to express my thoughts this morning.

1)The first 2 ?hostages? apparently said/posted some pretty outrageous things about both KR and his vision for the new company on a public forum. They were given the opportunity to apologize and refused. I don?t know of any company anywhere that allows such stupidity?do you? And I know nothing of 3 more ?hostages?.

Remember JC? He was racially abused by a Flexjet employee who was not fired. And the captain who punched his FO? He didn't get fired for that either. Nothing either of the two terminated pilots posted on yammer came remotely close to racism or physical assault. So this is a lie.

2)There are some comments about the number of a/c fluctuating and that that is somehow related to our culture changing??? I see it for what it is i.e. selling of a/c we no longer will be flying and introducing new a/c?it?s not a linear process.

Management philosophy is a large part of our culture. It used to be of great concern when we had to charter because the customer was not getting the product they paid for. Because DAC makes money through their charter operation, they don't care about charter any more. That is the negative culture change. You can't spin it away.

3)There is 993?s post about KR owning several companies and doing shell games with a/c services, etc. Well, there sure is opportunity for corruption there, but any astute business guy is gonna use his own resources when he can..it only makes sense. If he does play illegal games, that will be between him, his bosses(read investors), and the IRS.

Shell games used to mislead employees about the resources available for compensation may not be illegal. Reprehensible, immoral, and sleazy, but not illegal.

4)flexwife made a comment about a FPOC member posting a flagrantly misguided message on Y and getting negative feedback. It?s common knowledge that you can post most any comment, question, etc on there IF it is civil and not an obvious attempt to push your agenda?just read Yammer and see all the different question?..but in this case it was obvious what the poster was saying was simply not right, and he got some feedback. He(flexwife) I guess doesn?t remember all the flagrant BS that?s been posted here about our management when he mentions lawsuits, etc.

The two hostages were not terminated because they posted anything outrageous on yammer. That is a lie. They were told directly by Weiss and Silvestro that they were "unhappy". You can not post anything on yammer today because they will interpret your post any way they want to terminate you if you do not agree 100% with their agenda.

5)Lastly I would say this. If I had an 8 year old child, I could send him/her to college fully funded with the dues/compound interest I would give to the IBT. That being said, the combined pilot group is getting large enough to need representation to make our needs known and influence company behavior, and I would have no problems supporting ALPA or an in-house union. But don?t ask me to support the IBT.

Simply not true.

My husband was just reading me stuff from yammer. No wonder people are afraid to post there. Shameful management allowing it to happen but really bad that the union people are allowing it to happen to one of their own. I hope there's a good strategy there because right now it looks like it's only one person brave enough to post.

The same 6 people posting over and over are only ones ever about anti union stuff. That poor guy is out to dry by himself. Of course I say that after telling my husband over my dead body he's gonna post anything.

What a perfect opportunity for the union reps to post the nastiness of their replies is exactly why people are afraid to question something that might even seem slightly questioning management.

If seeing how management allows a person to be harrassed called a liar and a bad christian on a company forum simply because the people saying it side with management doesn't sway people to the union nothing will. Didn't those two guys get fired for something similar? Well if management doesn't act on this I think its your proof they were fired for being pro union. I wonder if the anti union people understand how the bigger a$$holes and stupid they are the more they heap trouble for their beloved RH amd KR. Go look now because I suspect it will be gone monday. That's a harassment or civil rights lawsuit waiting to happen. I hope someone from the union is smart enough to take screenshots. Tonight.

You simply must not post on yammer. Management controls all the content on yammer. It is a closed forum where dissent, no matter how civil, will not be tolerated, to the point of termination. Do not participate in their dog and pony show.

The Hostages were given a opportunity to apologize???????? FOR WHAT????? Are we all in kindergarten here? KR wants to treat us that way!!!! No freedom of speech rights in this company.opportunity to apologize!!! oh thank you great leader. were they given the opportunity to bow down and kiss his feet also!!! look at what a ignorant statement that is!!!

And flex*wife, RH has said exactly that on yammer. If you don't "tuck your tail between your legs", but instead "seek representation with the union", you will be terminated. I took a screen shot of that comment so I will always be reminded not to post on yammer.

And flex*wife, RH has said exactly that on yammer. If you don't "tuck your tail between your legs", but instead "seek representation with the union", you will be terminated. I took a screen shot of that comment so I will always be reminded not to post on yammer.

What's the date and thread where that's posted? Just curius. I follow Yammer pretty closely but don't remember that.

Latest resources

Back