I need a new job!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Flechas

Your attitude is the reason this job is going straight down the toilet. I can't wait to get out and get away from people with your attitdue: no other real skills, no prospects, no real talent, but you just "love to fly airplanes". Know why doctors make so much money? Cause' they're smart. You clearly are not, or you'd either a) find a better job (with a job outside of aviation that pays a decent salary you could PAY to fly in your leisure time and still have money to spare) or b) get yourself a better gig. Have fun huffing your a$$ off at 4 dollars an hour.

Treetopflyer,

Your statement:

"hey,

umm my blowjob machine is broken,

you could work for me"

That was one of the funniest things I have read on this board, seriously.

Bye Bye--General Lee

:rolleyes: :D :D :D :D

you guys need your attitude checked, you all say all those things speaking from a very comfortable position, i'd really love to see what you would do in mine, im out of here, grow up.

you guys need your attitude checked, you all say all those things speaking from a very comfortable position, i'd really love to see what you would do in mine, im out of here,

We'll miss you sorely:rolleyes:

grow up

Sure thing, kid. Go to he11.

BTW, WE HAVE BEEN IN YOUR POSITION YOU FREAKIN IDIOT

God Bless....

Mungusaurus said:
Okay guys and gals Mung is fed up with all this cr@p.
I called in sick yesterday for today (I have a cold) so I call tonight to tell them I will sit reserve as scheduled tomorrow if I am last on the list, I am promptly told I am sitting on reserve away from my home base and should be travelling there tonight. So I call in sick for tomorrow too. I then call back to ask when they were planning on telling me I had to travel today, I am then informed I never checked out yesterday, I did and spoke to two people in scheduling and neither one informed me of this small detail.
So its now my fault and I now probably have to travel tomorrow to sit res on monday away from my base, and use tuesday (a day off) to travel home. On top of this I DIDNT GET PAID YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody tell me this is the way all companies treat their employees so I know I have to get used to it, if not I am looking to get the F@@k out of here ASAP, anyone know if the local port-o-let cleaners are hiring!
I'm just venting ,im pi$$ed about the 26th and I feel more and more worthless in this job everyday. Any one else want to vent use this thread, thanx for listening, Mung.

THIS IS WHAT YOU TRAINED FOR!!! NOW SUCK IT UP!!

:D

Latest resources

Back