I hate the MD-80 jumpseat!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yank McCobb said:
I have nothing to hide. I welcome the "feds" anytime. Those of you who don't must have a reason. I sure wouldn't want me or my family in the back of your aircraft.

Besides, most of you pilots flying those EMB145s or similar aircraft don't have the required experience to handle even the slightest abnormality, much less a full blown emergency.

So Yank, are you throwing out flamebait or are you just that big of an a$$hole??

And as far as the Fed in the jumpseat goes... I have nothing to hide either, I just don't like having 'em along for the ride watching. Nothing wrong with that is there? I'd imagine pretty much every other pilot on here feels the same way; so whaddaya think, you gonna stay off all of of our airplanes??

jbDC9 said:
So Yank, are you throwing out flamebait or are you just that big of an a$$hole??

I had been lurking for quite a while, and saw how things typically go here. So, for my first post, I threw that out there hoping to fit in.

I suppose I was just throwing out flamebait. Then again, we're all a$$holes to some degree or we wouldn't be pilots, right?;) :)

Have fun driving your car if you don't like the JS.

Latest resources

Back