• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet TA first union contract!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am simply trying to point out that it is not just one thing that is killing us, it is several.

That's for sure. It might help if ALPA became less of a states (MECs) rights organization and had more national power. Power to say, your next contract will have minimum of x scope and y pay rates and z work rules, or it will NOT be signed.

Turbo

It is all about me........lol

We will see the TA very soon.......then we (not you...lol) can make our own conclusions.

I agree - people saying that they have reliable sources IS tired. Do you even know who I know? - Probably not.

If you actually KNEW me then you would know that I am not a bitter person.....quite the contrary. MGT's plan is way too predictable but when real people that I know are affected by their actions it takes on a whole new significance.

I have a clear view in my mind of the future of TSA but I won't share it here. Time will tell.

I mean cmon with a name of a Green cartoon character - do you believe that I am so serious and sour all the time?!! Quite the opposite.......I HAVE LAYERS - like an onion

That's for sure. It might help if ALPA became less of a states (MECs) rights organization and had more national power. Power to say, your next contract will have minimum of x scope and y pay rates and z work rules, or it will NOT be signed.

Turbo

There was a resolution passed at the BOD......starting to address that problem brought forth from ASA. By no means will it solve all of our problems....but it is a start.

BTW Beaner.......if I actually cared what people thought of me on an internet site I really would be lost and needing of a life. Please take everything I post with a grain of salt and don't be a dork......lol

Don't get the Hulie Bug bud.......it is contagious and it is as hard to get rid of as GoJet pilot.......lol

I would put a copy of the TA on FI but I don’t have access to the company info any more just word of mouth. But I will tell you, I heard that their scope is really going to piss you guys off. Also heard that Dario help GoJet negotiation there contract!

BTW LAV SERVCE I have heard all about you! 30 plus years old living in your parents basement! More like
Lav: DAD, Can I borrow the car to night I need to run to the store and by diapers.
DAD: no lav I told you need to get a better job and move you’re a$$ out of my house.
LAV: but dad
DAD: no
Lav: wah wah it not fair you never let me take the car out.

RS PILOT Call me or email me I’M in Texas in ground school.

Me thinks thou dost protest to much there shrek! Four or five posts in a row screams "I care what people on the internet think about me!". BTW, Shrek was bitter. You Ogre. What about cake? Everybody loves cake!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back