• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gojet TA first union contract!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So was your decision to climb over the backs of TSA pilots to go to GoJet.

And wouldn't a TA be available to the pilot group not just COMPANY info. Since I assume you will be voting on such a thing as a first contract right?! Or are we talking about one in the same.....Union = Company at GoJet

Last edited:
a direct quote from tsa contract with tsa pilots from 2000

"The company will not create or acquire an alter ego to avoid the terms and conditions of the agreement."

Swordfish: But Captain, we have CASS! It allows me to sit in this cockpit.

Other Captain: Yes Billy, but that doesn't change the fact that you're bar lowering scum. You can't have the jumpseat.

Swordfish: Waaaaa! I want on! We don't even pay for our CASS. I deserve to be here.

Other Captain: Call security, we have a child attempting to act like a pilot on my airplane.

not to bring it up from a previous post, but this is the funniest thing ive ever heard!
oops the jumpseat is broke again! damn

Can anybody e-mail me the new GoJet TA? For a fair and balanced view at the major steps forward you guys have made in this industry?

I heard that most of the pilot plan to vote it down! just what i have heard.

Negative! The TA will mostly likely go through. They need a contract by the end of this year because they need to reach an agreement in order to do flying for someone else other then United. Not going to say who but you can take a guess by the airlines requesting RFPs at the moment.

So, you would sign a bad deal just for flying?.........(ALL first proposals from companies are)

You talk the talk.........now walk the walk.........time will tell.

Latest resources

Back