Give until you bleed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That is what is so great about college football. What a good game
(I guess) kinda reminded me of that suspended OSU quarterback running all over the place.

Looking forward to the rematch.... in another 100 years. Until then GO BLUE!!!!

Hi jack alert

Could someone please get this thread back to the original topic. Its been at LEAST ten minutes since Ive seen any B1THING about USair!!:)

P.S. GO VOLS!!!

OK.... I wonder how US Airways did today with their flights & Bags?

canyonblue said:
I'm here. Michigan should have nailed the coffin, Texas just ain't that good.

TEXAS and OHIO STATE SU*K!!!!

GO BLUE!!!!!!
Yep they both suck so bad that they both beat your sorry good for nothing Wolverines this year. LOL Oh I don't give a dam$ about the whole state of Michigan, whole state of Michigan................................................
If I had gone to U of M I might know how to make my words in bold scarlet and grey.

You don't know $hit about "the whole State of Michigan" you probably never have left the airport and/or hotel area in front of the airport. Maybe you have never been here before.

SWA/FO said:
You don't know $hit about "the whole State of Michigan" you probably never have left the airport and/or hotel area in front of the airport. Maybe you have never been here before.
One thing is FOR SURE,,,if you have been to one place in Ohio or Texas you have been to them ALLLL,,,,

GO BLUE,,,,Michigan RULES

To get back to the point of this thread,,, my personal opinion is that US Air has had its chances and then some to become competetive. Time to let natural economic forces do its thing.

Last edited:
SWA/FO said:
No it's "I don't give a dam$ about the whole state of Michigan...". I'm just kidding ya. I actually like Potosky,Traverse City, Charlevioux(pardon my spelling after all I'm an OSU gradiate), and the UP eh area. You can have Detroit though.

Latest resources

Back