• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Game On

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hobbes and Galaxy...good posts! Those who understand the true situation the Options pilots are dealing with applaud you for the stand you're taking.

And those non-pilot employees which are the majority of employees at Flight Options despise you for it.

And those non-pilot employees which are the majority of employees at Flight Options despise you for it.

I am actually thrilled about the emotion we are pulling out of you. It says to me that you are scared.

I think it is a bit arrogant to speak for ALL the employees at FLOPS. Especially since you don't work there... :erm:

You think that management and the NMB is blind. I encourage you to hold those write ups and break those airplanes in the most inconvenient locations possible.

That would be highly illegal. The best thing to do is to "not do anything illegal for or against the company." Why would you encourage someone to do something illegal? That is immoral, and inexcusable. Shame on you! :puke:

What does that mean? When it breaks, write it up.

Last edited:
No, No, not the court ordered injunction

FUI$()#*&$()#* I almost snit in my nickers when threatened about a court ordered injunction telling us not to write up airplanes anymore when they break. Could your posts get any more desperate? Hey Skanz why don't you and B1.9 go work at Aloha, I hear their looking for winners just like you to run the show.

Life is more difficult when your'e SKANZA

FUI$()#*&$()#* I almost snit in my nickers when threatened about a court ordered injunction telling us not to write up airplanes anymore when they break. Could your posts get any more desperate? Hey Skanz why don't you and B1.9 go work at Aloha, I hear their looking for winners just like you to run the show.

Life is more difficult when your'e SKANZA

I'm sure that the Comair MEC snit their union nickers right up until Judge Bertelsman issued the court order.

http://www.airlinesafety.com/articles/ComairInjunction.htm

Considering that fractional clients have much more influence than the average passenger, I wonder how many times they will be inconvenienced before they file a law suit against 1108.

And what would you know about "running the show?" I've walked in those shoes and judging by your rhetoric you haven't.

That would be highly illegal. The best thing to do is to "not do anything illegal for or against the company." Why would you encourage someone to do something illegal? That is immoral, and inexcusable. Shame on you! :puke:

What does that mean? When it breaks, write it up.

It doesn't become illegal until the court order is issued. Then, the evidence will be overwhelming that it was a formal slowdown. The court only needs to see public posts on how to preflight an airplane to prove it's point, that's why it's so dumb and arrogant to post them.

I wonder how many times they will be inconvenienced before they file a law suit against 1108.]

File a lawsuit against the pilots who want to fly your family in a safe airplane????? :confused:

I am sure all the owners will get behind that...

I wonder which of our owners are going to want to put their families on aircraft with fuel leaks, oil leaks, electrical problems...

I don't think any will. They will want the company to fix the problems!!!

PS. I also know how to add color and change font size, can I work for F&H too?:D

Latest resources

Back