• Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: SKKAABBBB

FlyingFarmer said:
Gentlemen!

Working for Repubix is basically being a scab. I won't argue
semantics, but the bottom line is this, you can make more
money at Home Depot. Have some self respect and some
pride, if any of you do ever get to a Major airline hiring board
(if there's any left) believe me, they'll remember.
We ALL will.
Be careful out there!
Stop the EROSION of our industry.

I think I just thought of a new kitbag sticker

<STOP EROSION NOW>
I'm with you in principle but the problem is that we keep talking about scumbag pilots that take these alter ego jobs but we still accept checks from the guys that hire them and create them. It's up to us, not them. The only thing that will work is to shut down flying the second an alter ego airline is started. Anything less is just pissing in the wind. Be careful out there! Stop erosion of our industry. Refuse to continue flying for companies that start up alter egos.

Guam360 said:
Are they SCABS? No.
Struck work is a different story.

That's why you have to strike when an alter ego comes into play. Recent history shows no alternative to that threat to a decent wage.

Isn't Chit Taco alter ego carrier for American Connection and U.S.Airways Express and now Delta Connection. Reap What ya sow!

Flame Away
Jobear

You agree to strike when all else fails and you have strong desire to better the conditions no matter what the outcome of the strike is....

that is it.

alter ego airlines will always be in place, do the best that you can as a group, that is the best you can do, as a group.

Lorenzo did it with New York Air... it is union busting 101

Guam360 said:
Are they SCABS? No.
Struck work is a different story.

Bu11Sh1t. Republic is an alter ego airline started to whipsaw CHQ. Just like Freedom was. I still carry a list of the 87 freedom pilots and I will carry a list of anyone who works for Republic.

I hung out with a buddy from Comair the other day. As usual he was b1tching about CHQ.....until I told him the latest about what was going on with you guys. He said, "wow, guess i'll stop giving them a hard time!" Hey from a comair guy that means something.

We must be held accountable for our actions and anyone who thinks about going to Republic should be made to pay.

Guam360 said:
You agree to strike when all else fails and you have strong desire to better the conditions no matter what the outcome of the strike is....

that is it.

alter ego airlines will always be in place, do the best that you can as a group, that is the best you can do, as a group.

Lorenzo did it with New York Air... it is union busting 101

Where are you coming from? All else IS failing. Look what's happening to pilot jobs industry wide.

calling people SCABS when no one is on strike

Solidarity

Union

I have never given a CHQ pilot a hard time, I am not one bi#ching, never have.

I support all of you. I don't support Alter ego carriers , when especially your group is trying to better yourselves and your contract!!!

It's wrong, absolutely, my uncle lost his job do to Lozenzo, He flew at Eastern. It doesn't make me an expert, or nothing near that. take it easy.

If all else fails , means after bargaining and negotiating, blah, blah.

chill out.

just stay together as a group!!!!

Guam360 said:

If all else fails , means after bargaining and negotiating, blah, blah.

OK, I understand what you mean. The thing is that the alter ego airline thing is underhanded and unethical in my opinion. Basically it's threatening to kill of your own company to keep from paying decent wages to the employees. How do you negotiate with people like that? You can't. You need to hit them with a big hammer to get them to listen. Anything less is not working. I'm all for negotiation but, with the delaying tacktics and unreasonable contract proposals that they pull all this bargaining and negotiation serve to do buy them more time to kill you off. Walking THE SECOND and alter ego carrier shows up on the scene is the only way. Recent history shows that negotiation and bargaining is a waste of time.:mad:

Latest resources

Back