Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Former Tranny bidding SW Captain prior to 2015?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it's who I think it is, then it's not surprising. He's incredibly litigious, but not very bright. He also happens to reside on a certain list of people put together in 1989.

As far as a grievance, I would think that this would go to the dispute resolution panel put together specifically for the SLI, not to the normal system board. That would be two representatives from each group's Merger Committees. I'm sure they'll dismiss it immediately, since it clearly has no merit.

. He also happens to reside on a certain list of people put together in 1989.

Shocker.

The thing about good ol SWA is that when you become negatively noticed, it becomes a very lonely job. He will lose his case and the respect of ALL crew members. Just like he did in 1989.

One piece of advice, we are all on probation at this company. Too many public floggings to say otherwise. He is REALLY going to hate this place.

There are two at SWA now that mentioned they would cross a line and bring doughnuts during the last sec.6. They are not looked at in a favorable light. But then again those types don't give a rats behind either.

I'll be glad when all this crap is over and we can move forward as a single group...

Say what you will about the process so far, but the only hope for all of us is to grab the rope and pull in the same direction.

Last edited:
I'll be glad when all this crap is over and we can move forward as a single group...

Say what you will about the process so far, but the only hope for all of us is to grab the rope and pull in the same direction.

Awesome post Carl. I agree 100%.

Some people live for this kind of sh*t. You have to wonder why sometimes. Very Shakespearean I suppose; letter of the law vs spirit of the law. But this person isn't exactly the protagonist. I say get all the legal challenges and BS out of the way now/early so we can move on. It just makes me sad that I can't transition but they let Mr Smarty Pants go instead. Stupid transition was handled terribly FWIW.

Let him sue then. SWAPA has a reserve fund of over $12 Million. I am sure this jack wagon has quite a bit less.

That being said the language is air tight. If he wants to bang his head against the wall for sport then I will just sit on the sidelines and enjoy the show.

Latest resources

Back