• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FltOptions may buy XOjet? Really?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! Was it that bad to justify such an outburst?

I don't know how anybody can be so sure of such a matter unless they own the company.

One question...why is there such turnover in the mgmt ranks at the comany? XO just lost another guy that came on with a lot of hoopla two or three months ago. 26 a/c can't be that hard to operate.

If you are talking about BM, we didnt lose him. Instead of uprooting his family and moving them to Ca he is taking a more family friendly position that doesnt require him to move. He is still listed in our BB contact list, and that has been a very reliable first indication of someone leaving the company. On that note, DS has left the building to move onto his next "project"...

Not sure...but I'm guessing it was part of the changing of the guard. I dont know if he left on his own or was asked to leave by the new guy running the show over there. I've spent some time with BM and he seems like a great guy.

As for the flops rumors...this forum is the only place that I've ever heard of them. We seem to be spending a lot of money on branding our own name, getting it out there so people know who we are...would a company that is about to be acquired still do that? I dont know, I'm just a pilot.

I don't buy into the FlOps-XO Jet rumor (FI has been the only source so far). But I do wonder where FlOps is going to pick up all the CX's that we're ramping up for.

I heard flops is getting 10 X's. They are out there for sale, and now seems to be a good time to pick up a lightly used X for a good price.

Latest resources

Back