• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Phenom overrun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like they had been flying quite a bit, with near minimum rest the night before...

Mon 05-Aug-2013 E55P PIT PITTSBURGH INTL FCM FLYING CLOUD 7:31 AM EDT (1131Z) 8:48 AM CDT (1348Z) 2h 17m Arrived

Sun 04-Aug-2013 E55P JYO LEESBURG EXECUTIVE PIT PITTSBURGH INTL 6:30 PM EDT (2230Z) 7: 06 PM EDT (2306Z) 36m Arrived

Sun 04-Aug-2013 E55P TEB TETERBORO JYO LEESBURG EXECUTIVE 5:23 PM EDT (2123Z) 6:11 PM EDT (2211Z) 48m Arrived

Sun 04-Aug-2013 E55P ACK NANTUCKET MEMORIAL TEB TETERBORO 3:14 PM EDT (1914Z) 4: 04 PM EDT (2004Z) 50m Arrived

Sun 04-Aug-2013 E55P ROC GREATER ROCHESTER INTL ACK NANTUCKET MEMORIAL 12: 02 PM EDT (1602Z) 1:17 PM EDT (1717Z) 1h 15m Arrived

Sun 04-Aug-2013 E55P IND INDIANAPOLIS INTL ROC GREATER ROCHESTER INTL 9: 04 AM EST (1404Z) 11:13 AM EDT (1513Z) 1h 9m Arrived

Sat 03-Aug-2013 E55P CGF CUYAHOGA COUNTY IND INDIANAPOLIS INTL 5: 03 PM EDT (2103Z) 4:57 PM EST (2157Z) 54m Arrived

Sat 03-Aug-2013 E55P SOP MOORE COUNTY CGF CUYAHOGA COUNTY 2:29 PM EDT (1829Z) 3:47 PM EDT (1947Z) 1h 18m Arrived

Sat 03-Aug-2013 E55P HTO EAST HAMPTON SOP MOORE COUNTY 12:30 PM EDT (1630Z) 1:57 PM EDT (1757Z) 1h 27m Arrived

You assume it was the same crew, pairings can change. You can't determine crew rest / duty time issues based on Flightaware..... Maybe you can, I can't.....If you can you are SuperPilot

Last edited:
Like I said, all you pure speculative geniuses out there have nobody to blame but the pure ********************ing greedy management pukes. I stand by every pilot at flight options, pure professionals to the end. The ********************ing greedy pukes running the show I could do without. Reap what you sow greedy mother ********************ers!

I REALLY hope you get banned. Mods how do I report a post?

Last edited:
BTW Joe Jet Pilot is very much not a real pilot, but a company spokesperson or an attorney from Ford and Harrison so believe who you will. Company induced pilot fatigue...Final ruling.....freightdawg777

Company induced pilot fatigue...Final ruling.....freightdawg777

C'mon Dawg. You know better than that. Even if the crew in question had been pounded the entire week and fatigue was a HUGE factor, NTSB will never list it as primary probable cause.

Crew fatigue MIGHT be listed as a contributing factor along with a contaminated runway.

Absent a documented mechnical failure that we don't know about yet, the blame will be placed fully and squarely (unfortunately) on the flight crew.

The NTSB has always been reluctant to call out an operator on fatigue issues as major factors in an accident. The DC-8 at Gitmo and Colgan are the only two cases I can recall where fatigue was cited as MAJOR contributors to the accident and even then they tossed much of that responsibility on the crew, not the company.

Then again, hope springs eternal and maybe this time some of the focus will move toward scheduling practices at ALL fractional operators.

Regardless, I feel bad for the crew and I'm just thankful nobody got hurt.

C'mon Dawg. You know better than that. Even if the crew in question had been pounded the entire week and fatigue was a HUGE factor, NTSB will never list it as primary probable cause.

Crew fatigue MIGHT be listed as a contributing factor along with a contaminated runway.

Absent a documented mechnical failure that we don't know about yet, the blame will be placed fully and squarely (unfortunately) on the flight crew.

The NTSB has always been reluctant to call out an operator on fatigue issues as major factors in an accident. The DC-8 at Gitmo and Colgan are the only two cases I can recall where fatigue was cited as MAJOR contributors to the accident and even then they tossed much of that responsibility on the crew, not the company.

Then again, hope springs eternal and maybe this time some of the focus will move toward scheduling practices at ALL fractional operators.

If they were fatigued, then why not call in fatigued? It happens often at nj. No questions asked.

Same at Options, not one pilot has ever been called to CGF for calling Fatigue.

Pilots have indeed been called in to CMH for excessive fatigue and sick calls. On the one hand, if a pilot uses well beyond their earned sick days over an extended period of time and fatigues frequently, if I were a manager I would like to know if the well being of my employee was at risk, placing the pax and entire company at risk. On the other hand, some are easily indimidated and such management tactics can be utilized to discourage otherwise valid fatigue calls.

The URP report was always designed to intimidate. If management truely wanted data to track the 'why' of fatigue, all they have to do is look back on the pilot's tour. The added burden of a report that has mostly invalid questions and the threat of the loss of .75 days of accrued sick time is more than onerous. The recent increase in Bridgeway 1 arrivals adds to an ever increasing hostile work environment typical of section 6 anti union tactics. For you trolls lurking out there, it's only strengthening our resolve.

It will never happen. They rob the bank, shoot the clerk, fill the bag, and we get stuck holding it.

Latest resources

Back