• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FLOPS Phenom overrun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is obviously an open and closed case. Pilot fatigue due to money hungry greedy management pukes stuffing their pockets full of cash while abusing the outdated rest requirements under the 135 umbrella. Pure greed running rampant and unabated. We rock, our business is up 170% over last year and we have managed to shut down two other fractionals this year alone. Yippee, now get back to work and fly your five legs a day for half of what reputable players are paying with ten hours off and no retirement.

Let me get this straight, you're giving flops the credit for Citation air and Avantair shutting down? :laugh:

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, you're giving flops the credit for Citation air and Avantair shutting down? :laugh:

BTW slick, how many times have you landed flying cloud when there was 3903 of runway available? Flops has been exploiting pilots and the labor market for years now. I suggest you go sing some kumbaya songs with matt sling blade slinghoff and jimmy junior about right now

BTW slick, how many times have you landed flying cloud when there was 3903 of runway available? Flops has been exploiting pilots and the labor market for years now. I suggest you go sing some kumbaya songs with matt sling blade slinghoff and jimmy junior about right now

Never, we're limited to 4000' in our fleet...if conditions allow.

As far as the exploitation by flops...either leave or stick around for the next contract...I don't know what else to tell you.

Last edited:
hey ******************** for brains, since you are so knowledgeable about the fractional situation. looking at the departure time out of PA. I will bet you a months worths of paychecks these guys been running fourteen hours plus duty day for at least five day prior to this incident. Just my opinion as I am speculating. The ********************ing pricks running the show at flops should feel lucky there were no pax aboard, thats all I have to say about that. Enjoy your micro soft flight simulator!

Looks like they had been flying quite a bit, with near minimum rest the night before...

Mon 05-Aug-2013 E55P PIT PITTSBURGH INTL FCM FLYING CLOUD 7:31 AM EDT (1131Z) 8:48 AM CDT (1348Z) 2h 17m Arrived

Sun 04-Aug-2013 E55P JYO LEESBURG EXECUTIVE PIT PITTSBURGH INTL 6:30 PM EDT (2230Z) 7: 06 PM EDT (2306Z) 36m Arrived

Sun 04-Aug-2013 E55P TEB TETERBORO JYO LEESBURG EXECUTIVE 5:23 PM EDT (2123Z) 6:11 PM EDT (2211Z) 48m Arrived

Sun 04-Aug-2013 E55P ACK NANTUCKET MEMORIAL TEB TETERBORO 3:14 PM EDT (1914Z) 4: 04 PM EDT (2004Z) 50m Arrived

Sun 04-Aug-2013 E55P ROC GREATER ROCHESTER INTL ACK NANTUCKET MEMORIAL 12: 02 PM EDT (1602Z) 1:17 PM EDT (1717Z) 1h 15m Arrived

Sun 04-Aug-2013 E55P IND INDIANAPOLIS INTL ROC GREATER ROCHESTER INTL 9: 04 AM EST (1404Z) 11:13 AM EDT (1513Z) 1h 9m Arrived

Sat 03-Aug-2013 E55P CGF CUYAHOGA COUNTY IND INDIANAPOLIS INTL 5: 03 PM EDT (2103Z) 4:57 PM EST (2157Z) 54m Arrived

Sat 03-Aug-2013 E55P SOP MOORE COUNTY CGF CUYAHOGA COUNTY 2:29 PM EDT (1829Z) 3:47 PM EDT (1947Z) 1h 18m Arrived

Sat 03-Aug-2013 E55P HTO EAST HAMPTON SOP MOORE COUNTY 12:30 PM EDT (1630Z) 1:57 PM EDT (1757Z) 1h 27m Arrived

Last edited:
Like I said, all you pure speculative geniuses out there have nobody to blame but the pure ********************ing greedy management pukes. I stand by every pilot at flight options, pure professionals to the end. The ********************ing greedy pukes running the show I could do without. Reap what you sow greedy mother ********************ers!

Latest resources

Back