Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that I am not stupid but.....
Ok I am a flops employee.
I have talked to many nice Flexjet guys about our issues.
They will not vote to be in our union. I would not do that if I were them.
Our Idiotic union leaders should say why they should vote for them.
The UF what ever are losers so please ......
I want a good company, so Ken make it work, I know you read everything in this board , then be good and make us work hard but give us what we deserve.
Good income, 401 K
and a nicer tie manufacturer. The one with have are not good.
Ken, Makes us proud to work for you and your company.
I am not happy at times to be threatened with my work when I know I am not wrong.
well boys and girls , sorry I just vented\

Please explain this further?? Is he coming over the Bombardier side of Simu and trying to push his and his merry band of idiot followers in-house joke a union on you guys.

Engine Plug is far from the IBT, he is all for himself and nobody else. Remember these guys that are "steering" do not even want to run the in-house. So think about that. They want away from the IBT, they will not step up and do anything to benefit our current union. Instead they throw a big division down the pilot group with their belief of an in-house union that will have what ever power Ricci decides. If the in-house even lasts as long as to be able to walk into the office of Ricci.

There's really no need to get wound up about that guy. His endless attempts to bust our union are like our (Flops) version of Wile E. Coyote chasing the road runner. This UPFO thing is just his latest corporate sponsored Acme Dynamite-filled Rocket Sled, and as always, he will end up crashing into a canyon wall or falling off a cliff with a little mushroom cloud to mark his passing. Hell, with that hairy handlebar moustache, he even looks a little bit like Wile E.

Ironically, what he's pushing is probably a little bit better than what we are likely to end up with. You can bet that within 24 hours of the IBT being voted off the property, each FO pilot will have a FedEx envelope from management containing a phony-baloney "contract" giving all of our rights to management, along with a letter stating "Sign this or your seniority number is not guaranteed".

It will be a carbon copy of the writ of indentured servitude forced on the Flex crews, except for the pay & benefits part of course.

Fun times, can't wait!

Wow talk about F...your buddy!! and F... the pilot next to you

BINGO! DimeLine...you took the words right out of my mouth.

If you ever wonder how this career degenerated down to the level it's at now, FlexWife's comment sums it up exactly.

Don't worry. Trust 'ol Ken. Just ask the RTA "Fab 5".

....and please tell me why I am afraid?

Did I miss part of a conversation? Because I'm not getting this? I want his visits stopped because I don't want his outsider presence. I don't think fear is a part of it...

This might help to bring you up to speed on these guys. These were old emails that they wished would go away. But some of us remember!

Last edited:
There you have it, a guy who opposes unions and wanted to throw a group of pilots under the bus now wants you to believe that his inhouse union is the way to go.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Glorified, your a good man. What people don't understand is Ed....whats in it for me engine plug sucker, citation air so called lost opportunity, no flops recalls, flex i'm your biggest fan/sugar daddy are all distractions. Ricci wants to run rampant unabated and run us like slaves not professionals. I've said it before and i'll say it again, Ricci is the scourge of corporate aviation.

You may find more open minded pilots at FJ than you are led to believe. The anti union rants on Yammer are posted by a minority of the pilots. The good ol boys are wearing out their "like" buttons trying to get on the country club A list. But otherwise, the silence is deafening.

Latest resources

Back