• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FlexJet / Flight Options / SkyJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
something is going on when there are no new plans for addl' aircraft, no pay scale or longevity/tenure plans for the current pilots, and no hiring/upgrading to replace the bunch of captains that just left.

Agreed. It's quite the opposite coming from DAC leadership. They have their sites set on those 300's and with no intention of retaining the pilot group. I'm just the messenger relaying what I've heard.

Let 'em pony up then. Talk is cheap. DAC doesn't have a chance at buying XO unless they very seriously overpay. It just simply isn't going to happen. I would say there is a much better chance of XOJET buying DAC. The owners of XO could buy Ricci ten times over with the change in their pockets. And, it's my understanding they currently have no interest in selling. But, money talks, so let's see if Ricci puts his money where his mouth is. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Let 'em pony up then. Talk is cheap. DAC doesn't have a chance at buying XO unless they very seriously overpay. It just simply isn't going to happen. I would say there is a much better chance of XOJET buying DAC. The owners of XO could buy Ricci ten times over with the change in their pockets. And, it's my understanding they currently have no interest in selling. But, money talks, so let's see if Ricci puts his money where his mouth is. I wouldn't hold your breath.

I think the rumor was the other way around-

Just heard that XOJET is trying to put in a bid to acquire FO, ain't that some crap if that happens.....​

Ummmm, read post 227.

Ummmm, read post 227.

I did, and I'm not giving credence to the rumor. I'm just stating an opinion which is very contrary to all the FO guys who are sure FO is buying XO. They simply don't understand the ownership or debt structure and prove it with their inflammatory theories. Ricci may very well want XO's 300's. I want a Malibu beach house and a 23 year old Victoria's Secret model for a girlfriend. I think we both have about the same chance of getting what we want.

Agreed. It's quite the opposite coming from DAC leadership. They have their sites set on those 300's and with no intention of retaining the pilot group. I'm just the messenger relaying what I've heard.

All I did was state what our leadership has told some of our guys in recent weeks. I'm not saying it's going to happen either way. Just another piece of the rumor mill. Read the last sentence of my post...

Latest resources

Back