Feeling Bluuuuuue!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dlredline

Let's see, I get called yesterday for my class date with JetBlue, and their stock price rises $2.90/share.

That just about sums up MY day.

Good luck to all!!!

DL

Congrats

DL,

As I said in our PM's, congradulations. Good things come to those who wait. At least, that's what my Mom used to tell me.

As far as the JBLU stock, wow, and no one that I know can figure it out. The rise has been almost $4 this week alone and our August figures were just published today. Go figure? FYI, our August loads were a record high (for us anyway if not the industry) at 91.6%. Hopefully we'll get the split we need before your class date to make your strike price within reason. We'll see, then we'll know. I guess it really doesn't matter anyhow because if your strike price is high ($54) then it too will split. Nevermind.

Anyway, way to go and see you soon!

JB320

Welcome aboard again! You will love this job and way of life. If I can help you or others in any way, please don't hesitate. I don't reply or post very much, but check this board regularly to see if I can be of any assistance or just check out the news. Where will you be commuting from? Best of luck in Miami; you'll have a lot of fun in South Beach and at the Ale House.

dlredline said:
Let's see, I get called yesterday for my class date with JetBlue

DL

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. It's great to "see" people with happy faces on flightinfo.

Congrats.

;-)

Skirt

DL--

Congrats! That's super news...No kidding, you are going to love it at JB.

Enjoy training (yeah, right...) and the Doral Ale House.

To paraphrase Homer Simpson,

"....mmmmmmm......Blue beeeeeeerrr..."

Latest resources

Back