Fedex Meet & Greets Back On

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
71KILO said:
Had my M&G with S.B. last Aug. He never asked about my score. I got a 93 for the current test, but I got a 99 the first time I took it a few years ago. I don't think anyone really cares but I bet if I had put my current score on my resume he would have asked why it wasn't a 99 or better. All I had on my resume was: "Current FAA FEX written." That seemed to work anyway.

Don't listen to uppercrust, the guy likes to flamebait.

USNFDX is right! Why leave anything to chance?

Dude, I bet you could have averaged the two and come up with a 96. I think the interviewers would have been impressed twofold: First, it shows the ability to come up with an average: 99 + 93 / 2= 96. They have to respect that kind of mathematic mastery. Second, kudos to integrity. You are divulging everything and not holding anything back. Yeah you made a 93 but after realizing your mistakes and coupled with personal growth, you were able to rebound and score a 99!!! Integrity!!!

Last edited:
Buy the Gleim software and just practice the test for a week, by the end of a week you'll know what your score will be by the practice tests.

How do they check you attendance at your previous employer? I thought that sort of stuff was info. that employers can't give out.

radarlove said:
Buy the Gleim software and just practice the test for a week, by the end of a week you'll know what your score will be by the practice tests.

Just got to All ATPs, pay your 300 bones, sit in front of the computer for 10 horus, and then take the test. Long day, but easy. And its over in one day.

do they need to know me FEW score if i alerady have my FE licence? I got my FE licence over 8 years ago and don't even think I have my written score anymore.

The FE license never expires, so it's still good.

It's a Turbojet powered license, right?

(For you smart-alecks out there I'm referring to the rating, not the power source of the license itself!)

Last edited:
yeah it's FE turbojet powered i sat sideways 727 for 2 years, so cause i have that they won't ask for a written score right?

and no i don't think my actual licence is turbojet powered....or my wallet would keep flying away right? or maybe it is.....but my wallet is too heavy from all the money i make at a regional airline huh?

Good question

Dugan - good question - I'd like to know also - I would assume they wouldn't care since we have our ratings...but I have my score just in case.
My license is turbo-jet powered. It's easy to get those..you just get a lot of cool Honda R stickers, put them on your license..then add a loud muffler.

Latest resources

Back