• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Farquaad fiddled while OneSky burned

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is amusing how DAC,s counsel CH is being paid big money to do nothing but delay, delay, delay all the while they are furloughing recently returned pilot's and putting them back on the street again and blaming it on the Union. Onesky is the only company in all of aviation that is currently furloughing pilot's, why you ask, could it be that the DAC chairman KR is willing to disrupt untold numbers of lives and at the same time spend $100,000's of thousands of dollars on legal fees just to get a shot at decertifying the Union at Onesky? He is willing to throw good money after bad in this attempt when he could just come to the table and negotiate. Let's say he was successful at his attempt.
within 6 to 12 months the majority of the pilots at Flex would see there QOL deteriorate, anyone that writes up more than one MX discrepancy per work cycle, or calls fatigue more than twice a year, is sick more than once a year would be terminated, oh yea if he doesn't like the way you looked at him, your posture or gets word that you said something he didn't like you would be terminated as a potential trouble maker. These things are not fear mongering they have actually already happened before. After all he is always right because he is military trained right.

Last edited:
Flex guys would never have those problems. Only the inadequate problem child's fell victim to those things. Flex pilots are better than all other pilots in the world. That is a true statement. Just ask any of them. Just heard another the other day saying how superior they are. The union just gets in the way of their greatness.

Flex guys would never have those problems. Only the inadequate problem child's fell victim to those things. Flex pilots are better than all other pilots in the world. That is a true statement. Just ask any of them. Just heard another the other day saying how superior they are. The union just gets in the way of their greatness.

Shane, shut up!

Shane, shut up!

Why should he? It's true. I recently went through the schoolhouse and heard no less than this crap being spouted from guys who should know better, if you know what I'm saying.

Flexjets biggest hurdle isn't KR and his band of merry henchmen, it's our own inability to recognize we are no longer in control of a single aspect of our destiny.

From my perspective, the union did appear willing to negotiate and their terms were an exceptionally reasonable starting point. I'm going to guess from reading between the lines, the only issues they really cared about were the transparency and seniority aspects of the program.

When the company is going to such great lengths, including a smokescreen furlough, to not bargain on those two issues (which would conceivably cost nothing) then you should really wonder what the ******************** they are really up to. It ain't good I'll tell you that much.

Any idiot who didn't become a union supporter after realizing this should have their head examined.

By the way, yammer's latest and greatest jammer would be / should be on the street if it weren't for Kenn's special treatment. What do you think about that el? The teat licking is so blatantly obvious. It makes me truly ill.

KR is willing to burn this place to the ground to keep a union off property. In his latest letter he admitted that included breaking federal law. I hate to say it but you loud and proud ones at Flexjet ought to get ready for a few more hostages because my prediction meter says that's the next thing in his arsenal.

He is trying to completely demoralize and exhaust the supporters and exploit the Stockholm syndrome of the new IGMs.

Don't even get me started on that bull********************, I'd like to enjoy the rest of a perfect afternoon before the heatwave sets in.

Rumor out that Flexjet being sold to Netjets.

Now, now don't get everyone excited.

The choice isn't hard

1.) Work for Warren Buffett, a man whose name is pretty much synonyms with success. A man who recognizes the reality of unionization (albeit not always graciously) and somehow still makes money

Or

2.) Work for a Warren wannabe neverbe whose name is synonymous with cheap and low bar. A man who will eventually lose everything cent of investors money fighting a battle of sheer ego.

Geeesh. I hope those rumors are right. I'm tired of being embarrassed to look owners in the eyes these days sometimes. Might be nice to work for a respectable outfit again.

You're not helping. In fact, you've never contributed anything worth reading on here, or on the VUH for that matter. You talk a big game on here but when it's time to step up, I've yet to see your name attached to any committee. And yes, I know who you are. Remember, you outted yourself on here while back? Although you and I disagreed initially on the Union, I came to grips with what's really going on here. Once I did, I put myself on one of the most visible committees possible and have put the ole Ricci bullseye on my back. What have you done besides trash Flexjet pilots? Do you fear for your job? I'm as annoyed by my fellow Flexjetters as anyone. It disgusts me to watch Yammer and hear the nonsense out on the road. Difference is, I'm trying to do something about it. You should use your anger to try and change minds, not pi$$'em off even more. Oh, and by the way, I guess you changed your mind about transferring to Flexjet. Remember in the van in Miami awhile back you were asked if you were coming over? Your answer was something like, "I don't know, maybe?!? Thinking about it. Not sure. Blah, blah, blah..." Then you got out of the van at the wrong hotel. Get your own house in order and stop tossing virtual molatove cocktails across the aisle.

Why should he? It's true. I recently went through the schoolhouse and heard no less than this crap being spouted from guys who should know better, if you know what I'm saying.

Flexjets biggest hurdle isn't KR and his band of merry henchmen, it's our own inability to recognize we are no longer in control of a single aspect of our destiny.

From my perspective, the union did appear willing to negotiate and their terms were an exceptionally reasonable starting point. I'm going to guess from reading between the lines, the only issues they really cared about were the transparency and seniority aspects of the program.

When the company is going to such great lengths, including a smokescreen furlough, to not bargain on those two issues (which would conceivably cost nothing) then you should really wonder what the ******************** they are really up to. It ain't good I'll tell you that much.

Any idiot who didn't become a union supporter after realizing this should have their head examined.

By the way, yammer's latest and greatest jammer would be / should be on the street if it weren't for Kenn's special treatment. What do you think about that el? The teat licking is so blatantly obvious. It makes me truly ill.

KR is willing to burn this place to the ground to keep a union off property. In his latest letter he admitted that included breaking federal law. I hate to say it but you loud and proud ones at Flexjet ought to get ready for a few more hostages because my prediction meter says that's the next thing in his arsenal.

He is trying to completely demoralize and exhaust the supporters and exploit the Stockholm syndrome of the new IGMs.

Don't even get me started on that bull********************, I'd like to enjoy the rest of a perfect afternoon before the heatwave sets in.

This is a perfect post! Thank you!

From LinkedIn;
So, what’s the number one sign that someone isn’t a great leader?
Unfortunately, in the same way that CEO support and involvement can help companies nurture leaders, CEO arrogance can have the opposite effect. When your boss acts like he or she is perfect and tells everyone else they need to improve this is a sure sign that the leader isn’t great. Worse yet, this behavior can be copied at every level of management. Every level then points out how the level below it needs to change. The end result: No one gets much better.
The principle of leadership development by personal example doesn't apply just to CEOs. It applies to all levels of management. All good leaders want their people to grow and develop on the job. Who knows? If we work hard to improve ourselves, we might even encourage the people around us to do the same thing!

Latest resources

Back