Farquaad fiddled while OneSky burned

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
squawk

Rumor out that Flexjet being sold to Netjets.

Two ways that could go. First Doubtful why would the y want us? They have new airplanes and professional crews.

However I wouldn't be surprised that Flex is in serious financial trouble KR did this before and the company was literally hours away from closing till Rathyeon stepped in kicked him out and paid off his debt. So that being the case maybe this place is going to go so cheap it's a deal warren can't pass up. We could only hope that's true

Here's to El n V1. When these Flex clowns stop going around bragging how good they are then I will stop bashing them. And as far as bringing these to groups together never happen. Arrogance like that is never wrong. If you don't like the truth then block me pretty simple

squawk

Two ways that could go. First Doubtful why would the y want us? They have new airplanes and professional crews.

However I wouldn't be surprised that Flex is in serious financial trouble KR did this before and the company was literally hours away from closing till Rathyeon stepped in kicked him out and paid off his debt. So that being the case maybe this place is going to go so cheap it's a deal warren can't pass up. We could only hope that's true

Here's to El n V1. When these Flex clowns stop going around bragging how good they are then I will stop bashing them. And as far as bringing these to groups together never happen. Arrogance like that is never wrong. If you don't like the truth then block me pretty simple

I didn't say what you said wasn't the truth. My beef is this; For months and months after we were bought, all you guys jumped up and down screaming for us to support the Union, get involved, etc, etc. Well, you sir, are still trashing everyone while quite a number of us Flexers have gotten involved, and in doing so, have left you in our dust. Again, I ask you, what are you doing to further our career protection? What have you done to earn a Ricci Bullseye?

I didn't say what you said wasn't the truth. My beef is this; For months and months after we were bought, all you guys jumped up and down screaming for us to support the Union, get involved, etc, etc. Well, you sir, are still trashing everyone while quite a number of us Flexers have gotten involved, and in doing so, have left you in our dust. Again, I ask you, what are you doing to further our career protection? What have you done to earn a Ricci Bullseye?

Funny you should ask that since Handshuch himself is bragging he's been able to talk a few down from support with promises of forgiveness and protection. Now who sounds like a mafia thug?

Sure I know Handshuch's a lying dickhead but I also know from keen observation tshtf hasn't even started yet. The weaker ones will have jumped ship by now or will very soon. Then the rest of us will be able to guage if it's leadership worth following or not.

I applaud your early call of all in but some like to see the river bet before placing the chips.

Keep in mind if the union vote was today, you'd lose. You'd lose big. But it's not today and another one can't come for a long time. Play your cards right and maintain the fire you just posted with and I'd imagine in short order the support will flood back to the union side if you simply keep letting Kenn and Co be themselves.

All that said, Shanes is spot ********************ing on with his assessment of the average flexer's mentality. While you might want to dismiss him for lack of effort (afterall a lot of us fall into that category for a variety of reasons) you'd be wise to heed the wisdom of his observation.

FYI I thought Shanes lack of involvement was political old guard bs, not lack of interest. Didn't he actually serve as a chair prior to the past election? If so, your statements are a little unfair but what do I know?

squawk

That rumor came from a NJ Captain.

If they needed Gulfstreams they would go buy them new from the factory like they do everything else..This isn't KR that has to find suckers to invest in his blurry vision.

I can't believe a pilot would continue to work at such a dirtbag operation in today's hiring environment.

I can't believe a pilot would continue to work at such a dirtbag operation in today's hiring environment.

It's hard. Some of us have 15-20 years at this place. Just a few years ago it was absolutely the best fractional to work for, hands down.

The rapid decline has left some shell shocked, some find denial easier, some took up the banner of unionization and others are just hoping to ride it out until retirement or a sale/merger.

It's not as easy as you think. One thing is for certain, Kenn Ricci really is everything they said he was and it's only taken a few months with the gloves off to see it. I really don't know how these management guys sleep at night.

Latest resources

Back