• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen Hiring 60..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow, and are they still getting turnover? Or is this Nov class the last group? so that 60 must include the 40 you're talking about.

Actually...that 60 new hires # being thrown around is in addition to the 40 or so already hired this year. There are supposedly three 400s on the way and those 60 additional new hires will be needed to keep the manning up. There is still turnover from the list. JetBlue has hired one or two, a few here and there going to Atlas or Southern, etc.

Just from my experience the last 2 months...there doesn't seem to be as much flying recently. Last month, I sat in Germany for 15 days...flying about 20 hours. This month is shaping up to be very similar. Maybe its the calm before the storm.

actually...

...it's 4 more -400's coming onboard. There scrambling to get the more instructors, IOE check airmen, etc...hang on!

...it's 4 more -400's coming onboard. There scrambling to get the more instructors, IOE check airmen, etc...hang on!

I stand corrected...the more, the merrier. I just hope they can get some kind of contract in place. The pay really needs considerable improvement.

Latest resources

Back