• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dishonesty at Endeavor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you're a regional airline, being owned by Delta, means getting owned by Delta.

Yeah I was asking what the "being owned is everything" cliche origin was from dip ********************s. I swear its like dealing with kindergardeners in here.

I believe the origin was an ad for "Comair - Delta Connection Academy" as a teaser to draw folks in with the promise of an interview at Comair.

9 year captains (group 3, former XJ) are being downgraded. Meanwhile the same longevity coming from colgan gets you 900 capt.

So yeah, good luck new hires....

9 year captains (group 3, former XJ) are being downgraded. Meanwhile the same longevity coming from colgan gets you 900 capt.

So yeah, good luck new hires....

Just think....only another 100 airplanes to cull out of the fleet and we'll be walking in high cotton again!

A friend of mine at Endeavor told me that they are keeping 100 of the 200's. Has anyone else received that message?

Must be the slaba and cologne ca's are the ones requiring 100 hours of training to get off OE. It is winter wait for the next adventure in 4 wheeling!

A friend of mine at Endeavor told me that they are keeping 100 of the 200's. Has anyone else received that message?

Only rumor and highly unlikely.

Latest resources

Back