• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dishonesty at Endeavor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He told me it was a union message, but seeing as not a word of it has been written here it seems highly unlikely.

He told me it was a union message, but seeing as not a word of it has been written here it seems highly unlikely.

You're friend is completely misreading the tone and words on that email and the company communication...

How do I put this politely?

You're friend... is... possibly... a little bit... illiterate? I'm sorry.

Whycore busted on the delta ssp interview lmfao. Now he gets to sleep nice and cozy with that TA he stuffed down our throat.

Now that's funny!

Whycore busted on the delta ssp interview lmfao. Now he gets to sleep nice and cozy with that TA he stuffed down our throat.

Now that's funny!

Wow, takes a big man to attack someone on an anonymous web board for not getting hired at a job that better than 50% of us would sacrifice just about anything for...

Like the man or hate the man there is no reason for that..

Like the man or hate the man the TA Pinnacle was presented with was one of two choices... 1) lump of coal while staying current and moving on to a better job, 2) liquidation, unemployment, and fighting with 2600 pilots trying to find a job...

If you look at the block hours from December of last year you can see that Delta had the pieces in place to pull off option 2 with minimal disruption to their network. Some disruption sure, but it could have been done...

Most people don't realize that Delta management was DONE with Pinnacle and their bull$hit, and that the pilot group nearly didn't even get a chance to vote on a TA at all (read option 2 here).

The regional business model is a DYING business model. Do what you need to to get into a better carrier, either way stop pissing and moaning on here and attacking people for doing what they believed was the best option to get their people on to a Major carrier...

Oh and TW wasn't even involved in much of the front line negotiations...

Wow, takes a big man to attack someone on an anonymous web board for not getting hired at a job that better than 50% of us would sacrifice just about anything for...

Like the man or hate the man there is no reason for that..

Like the man or hate the man the TA Pinnacle was presented with was one of two choices... 1) lump of coal while staying current and moving on to a better job, 2) liquidation, unemployment, and fighting with 2600 pilots trying to find a job...

If you look at the block hours from December of last year you can see that Delta had the pieces in place to pull off option 2 with minimal disruption to their network. Some disruption sure, but it could have been done...

Most people don't realize that Delta management was DONE with Pinnacle and their bull$hit, and that the pilot group nearly didn't even get a chance to vote on a TA at all (read option 2 here).

The regional business model is a DYING business model. Do what you need to to get into a better carrier, either way stop pissing and moaning on here and attacking people for doing what they believed was the best option to get their people on to a Major carrier...

HA!!! Why would delta be done with pinnacle and their ********************? Pinnacle had 100% on time departures,98% completion factor AND one of the weakest pilot group since express 1! If Phil fooled you and the rest of clan, delta saw a opportunity to push you guy to the corner and made your bed. You guys are just pure morons.

Classless and cowardly. Add misinformed and you have summed up every post from 1.3XVso.

The regional business model is a DYING business model.

Don't bring facts into an internet discussion. Jeesh, what are you trying to do?
HA!!! Why would delta be done with pinnacle and their ********************? Pinnacle had 100% on time departures,98% completion factor AND one of the weakest pilot group since express 1!
Not that you're right on anything ever, but the Pinnacle pilot group has to be the hardest working bastards on the planet. Those reserve guys were made of steel toward the end, or they completely snapped (either is fine in my book).

Anyway, as usual you're cherrypicking a few facts in a limited timeframe. I don't know if that's intentional, I think you just hear a few things you like to hear and accept them as gospel because you are an unquestioning rube who can't summon the brainpower to ask the right questions or see through garbage fed to you.

You did have a wildly inept union group that parked themselves by sabotaging TA1 because their negotiating team was unsupervised (or went rogue) and then convinced every front line pilot there was some sort of illegal conspiracy with the NMB and Trenary because they were going to buy Mesaba months later. The grievance side was a joke, that ignored or were too lazy to file pilot issues (those seriously are your two options), your union leaders spent more time on the message boards spreading union political crap than actually working for the union members... and oh yeah- botched the SLI negotiations because nepotism runs you into the ditch at the exact worst times.

Pinnacle was understaffed and the healthy profits were being dumped into a competing carrier's express side (united/airways/CO). I don't have them anymore, but there were a number of metrics Pinnacle was failing on outside of on time, they were fixable but you'd have to hire to fix them and invest in your MX but showed no signs of doing so. Completion, service, and a couple others. Trenary made a point of showing how he was fixing a number of them by using the saabs to cover a bunch of Pinnacle flights pre and post "buyout" on a conference call and in some of their operational stuff before the company went dark on public investor communications. PinnPro was circling the toilet- performance and operational efficiency, Colgan was on the verge of losing money again after the May '08 scare, and oh yeah, those 200's needed a new contract (sealed up only after Pinnacle agreed to "buyout" Mesaba site unseen because Delta couldn't fool Skywest into buying a shrinking fleet).

I mean good Lord 1.3, I know the interweb is the interweb, but you can't put two sentences together on this board without sounding like a complete moron. Don't you get embarassed?

Classless and cowardly. Add misinformed and you have summed up every post from 1.3XVso.

Don't bring facts into an internet discussion. Jeesh, what are you trying to do?

Not that you're right on anything ever, but the Pinnacle pilot group has to be the hardest working bastards on the planet. Those reserve guys were made of steel toward the end, or they completely snapped (either is fine in my book).

Anyway, as usual you're cherrypicking a few facts in a limited timeframe. I don't know if that's intentional, I think you just hear a few things you like to hear and accept them as gospel because you are an unquestioning rube who can't summon the brainpower to ask the right questions or see through garbage fed to you.

You did have a wildly inept union group that parked themselves by sabotaging TA1 because their negotiating team was unsupervised (or went rogue) and then convinced every front line pilot there was some sort of illegal conspiracy with the NMB and Trenary because they were going to buy Mesaba months later. The grievance side was a joke, that ignored or were too lazy to file pilot issues (those seriously are your two options), your union leaders spent more time on the message boards spreading union political crap than actually working for the union members... and oh yeah- botched the SLI negotiations because nepotism runs you into the ditch at the exact worst times.

Pinnacle was understaffed and the healthy profits were being dumped into a competing carrier's express side (united/airways/CO). I don't have them anymore, but there were a number of metrics Pinnacle was failing on outside of on time, they were fixable but you'd have to hire to fix them and invest in your MX but showed no signs of doing so. Completion, service, and a couple others. Trenary made a point of showing how he was fixing a number of them by using the saabs to cover a bunch of Pinnacle flights pre and post "buyout" on a conference call and in some of their operational stuff before the company went dark on public investor communications. PinnPro was circling the toilet- performance and operational efficiency, Colgan was on the verge of losing money again after the May '08 scare, and oh yeah, those 200's needed a new contract (sealed up only after Pinnacle agreed to "buyout" Mesaba site unseen because Delta couldn't fool Skywest into buying a shrinking fleet).

I mean good Lord 1.3, I know the interweb is the interweb, but you can't put two sentences together on this board without sounding like a complete moron. Don't you get embarassed?

I only get embarrassed working with morons like you. I'm also embarrassed knowing morons like you forced a horse girth torpedo um my ass with no Vaseline. I walk with my ID turn back wards and no wings on my jacket. Everytime i commute i have to dread writing "endevour" on the jumpseat form and i get cold sweat when i have to introduce myself. Keep telling yourself that lullaby in order to sleep jacka$$. I know i can't sleep hearing all these stories of FO's financial situation. Some of you guy are even telling these guys to suck it up or quit! or at least you have a job.I mean come ON. So you know Ive helped a few guys with meals and some other personal stuff that i bet morons like you won't step up. pathetic.

I only get embarrassed working with morons like you. I'm also embarrassed knowing morons like you forced a horse girth torpedo um my ass with no Vaseline. I walk with my ID turn back wards and no wings on my jacket. Everytime i commute i have to dread writing "endevour" on the jumpseat form and i get cold sweat when i have to introduce myself. Keep telling yourself that lullaby in order to sleep jacka$$. I know i can't sleep hearing all these stories of FO's financial situation. Some of you guy are even telling these guys to suck it up or quit! or at least you have a job.I mean come ON. So you know Ive helped a few guys with meals and some other personal stuff that i bet morons like you won't step up. pathetic.

-The bankruptcy forced the horse girth up your butt, not me. It was this or the bankruptcy judge or a shut down. Keep on putting your apps out.

-Well you should probably write "Endeavor" just so you look like you can spell.

-Only guys I know saying quit are the managers like Barry Wilbur. I've stated before they are classless for doing so.

-You may bet, and you will lose. Though having your own narrative about how I act certainly says more about you than about me. Act like an adult, that's where your buddy MA went off the rails and that's where you're heading.

Seriously, a couple years, if not sooner, we are all out of here. Some guys get a worse attitude because of the web boards, I think you are one of them. I'm embarrassed by my company and my contract too, but there's hope and it's retirements. You are almost out of this, keep it together and watch 9gag.com or something.

Latest resources

Back