• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dishonesty at Endeavor?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
-The bankruptcy forced the horse girth up your butt, not me. It was this or the bankruptcy judge or a shut down. Keep on putting your apps out.

-Well you should probably write "Endeavor" just so you look like you can spell.

-Only guys I know saying quit are the managers like Barry Wilbur. I've stated before they are classless for doing so.

-You may bet, and you will lose. Though having your own narrative about how I act certainly says more about you than about me. Act like an adult, that's where your buddy MA went off the rails and that's where you're heading.

Seriously, a couple years, if not sooner, we are all out of here. Some guys get a worse attitude because of the web boards, I think you are one of them. I'm embarrassed by my company and my contract too, but there's hope and it's retirements. You are almost out of this, keep it together and watch 9gag.com or something.

Woooow you must take PRIDE going out of your way to spell endeavor right! We could have gotten a BETTER TA! What part of that don't you freaking understand? We are not comair! Go back to your closet,curl up and weep. I usually fire back when im pushed. A few month ago commuting out with XJT i got a nice welcome package introduction and I did not have it in me to fire back with a good ole ************************* you. I don't have the face to apologize for 85% scabs. I just stayed quit and said thanks for the ride.

Woooow you must take PRIDE going out of your way to spell endeavor right! We could have gotten a BETTER TA! What part of that don't you freaking understand? We are not comair! Go back to your closet,curl up and weep. I usually fire back when im pushed. A few month ago commuting out with XJT i got a nice welcome package introduction and I did not have it in me to fire back with a good ole ************************* you. I don't have the face to apologize for 85% scabs. I just stayed quit and said thanks for the ride.

You're like a walking rage circus. You want to stand on facts rather than emotions come'on back.

In the meantime, I think it is time you cowboyed up. You're better than this... or at least you'd better be. Seriously, grow up.

Hahaha

So in other words when somebody says something to your face you turn into a huge pu$$y.

That seems about right.

Hahaha

So in other words when somebody says something to your face you turn into a huge pu$$y.

That seems about right.

Well foreverfag if you insist. I'm not going to defend you guys nor stick up for the weak as scabs like you. They have all the right to bash us for lowering the bar and creating a domino effect in future negotiations. A$$jacks like you are a phuking disgrace to this industry. Scab.

Well foreverfag if you insist. I'm not going to defend you guys nor stick up for the weak as scabs like you. They have all the right to bash us for lowering the bar and creating a domino effect in future negotiations. A$$jacks like you are a phuking disgrace to this industry. Scab.

If I insist what?

Oh I get it, this is your idea of telling this to my face. Hilarious!

I don't need anyone to do sh#t for me, because funny thing, nobody has ever said anything to me.

I doubt what you're saying even happened.

It was probably just a dream, you know, like you ever getting a job somewhere else.

For a guy that doesn't need this job, you sure have collected a lot of paychecks. Just remember, every day you are still here just makes you more and more of a hypocrite.
Hope you realize that.

Out of curiosity, are you going to turn down your ssp interview? After all, that is a part of the scab agreement you despise. Seems only right. If you really believe what you say, you wouldn't take it.

Can't wait to read your cute response with your lame nicknames!

If I insist what?

Oh I get it, this is your idea of telling this to my face. Hilarious!

I don't need anyone to do sh#t for me, because funny thing, nobody has ever said anything to me.

I doubt what you're saying even happened.

It was probably just a dream, you know, like you ever getting a job somewhere else.

For a guy that doesn't need this job, you sure have collected a lot of paychecks. Just remember, every day you are still here just makes you more and more of a hypocrite.
Hope you realize that.

Out of curiosity, are you going to turn down your ssp interview? After all, that is a part of the scab agreement you despise. Seems only right. If you really believe what you say, you wouldn't take it.

Can't wait to read your cute response with your lame nicknames!

You can take that SSP and shove it. SSP will vanish as time rolls by. My business this year blew my expectations. I will be departing soon and hope to never work or associate with putz like you. Dont worry your time will come my dear on your commute. Im curious to see what scab excuse will be when they call you out on being a puss. WAIT, I bet you will say you voted no or "its a paycheck". Dude really save that speech for your scab club meeting.

Last edited:
So our pickup rate for SSP hires is down to 48%. 85% to 65% to 48% (sure to go lower soon). Pretty awesome. 52% of Endeavor pilots aren't good enough to transport Delta passengers around, so they have to stay at their jobs transporting Delta passengers around.

Better get here quick kids, this place is worth your time.

52% of Endeavor pilots aren't good enough to transport Delta passengers around, so they have to stay at their jobs transporting Delta passengers around.

I think they're probably being very generous at 48%.

Let's face it, neither Pinnacle nor Colgan ever hired the creme de la creme of aviation.

Just because you overwhelmingly voted yourselves massive concessions does not mean you're entitled to be in the cockpit of a Delta jet.

You've been duped. Don't be too bitter.

I think they're probably being very generous at 48%.

Let's face it, neither Pinnacle nor Colgan ever hired the creme de la creme of aviation.

Just because you overwhelmingly voted yourselves massive concessions does not mean you're entitled to be in the cockpit of a Delta jet.

You've been duped. Don't be too bitter.

Lol, ok clearly I didn't come across to you how I mean to. I wasn't trying to gripe man. I just wanted to remind everyone that the flow was better(what we lost), and I've always thought the ASP was a joke. Thanks for making my point for me in a different way though, even if you were being a female hygiene product. Personally I'm looking forward to leaving, even though this place is finally running like a real airline.

To all potential new hires. Go someplace where you'll get paid a little better.

Latest resources

Back