• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
got my supply of AD this afternoon after nearly having an incident coming in to RHI on the backside of a "standup" I prayed to the gods and evidently they were listening. Had to walk in to the terminal and almost didnt make it. I felt like Loyd in dumb and dumber;)

This comes a frieght outfit overnighting in Turkey, the FE and Capt had the same thing for dinner. the next day, they had a flight to somewhere in Africa then upto Leige, Belgium. On the trip to Leige it hit them both. the each had a garbage bag to puke in and took turns on the john. when they landed they somehow got to the hotel where a doctor was waiting for them. they were stuck there for four days so sick that they couldn't even commercial out.

EX_CV580FR8Dawg said:
I felt like Loyd in dumb and dumber;)
it was actually Harry, not Lloyd. To-MAY-toe, To-MAH-toe, whatever!!! that's a classic movie, though :)

I stand corrected... it was Harry, I thought so after I had made the post. Whatever the matter... I felt like a$$. I usually don't care for public restrooms but i made an exception this time!

my buddy that is now at FEX once had to use a large buger king cup to drop the deuce.

Whoa!

blingair said:
You have a lav? Alls I got is a bucket...lucky!

We've got buckets now??? Why am I always the last to hear?!

Might test my luck this week with a visit to Taco Bueno. It's always good to challenge yourself.

Well, this isn't exactly a poop story, but its close.

I was on one of my first trips working for my present employer, and we were in GNV while the boss was at the Gators game. Me and the other pilot are poking around looking at the FINE women walking around, and we decide to get a smoothie. I think he wanted to go there because of the quality of the employees, but thats not the point. I get some sort of fruit combo, and they used plenty of real fruit in it. Well, about 1.5 hours later, I'm sitting in the airplane doing my preflight stuff, and felt the need to blow off a little steam, if you know what I mean. I let it go, and OMG it was one of the most foul things to exit my body in a long time. I was by myself, but I was sitting in a rather small plane, and it was about 85 and humid out, without a breeze. Thank God the boss was slow getting back, by the time he got there the smell had vanished.

Latest resources

Back