• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Diarrhea in a freighter?

ATRCAPT

Livin' the...dream?
Total Time
15Kish
Guy I flew with a couple months ago got absolutely fall-down drunk at the hotel bar. Went into the lobby bathroom to take a dump, but was so trashed he forgot to pull his pants down. He sat down on the john and proceeded to sh!t in his Levis. I'm sitting at the bar and get a text from him asking me to come get his key and go get clean clothes from his room. We've since been asked to leave that particular hotel.

blingair

I'm your boy Carl
Total Time
none
That's awesome. If he was a tool, I would have left him there or at least "sold" him his clothes back.

Uncle Bunkle

Total Time
xxx
This thread needed a bump...oldie but a goodie, definitely All-time Top 10.

ATRCAPT

Livin' the...dream?
Total Time
15Kish
The fact that this thread is almost 15 years old confirms my suspicion that most of us never matured past the 4th grade.

belchfire

unpredictable member
Total Time
9:00am
15 years and still flowing!

Montezuma's Revenge has got to be pretty rough but from what I've seen as intestinal distress goes, Delhi Belly takes no prisoners-er, or maybe makes the victims prisoners of the lav!