• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Diarrhea in a freighter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have come pretty close to s?!ting myself several times. Maybe I should tone down on the mexican food before I have a long leg ahead of me.

Be Careful Out There

Some of those "white plastic bags" that folks are doubling and trippling up to make poopie pouches are made out of a water soluble cornstarch derivative.

How do I know?

Just trust me on this one, boys. :rolleyes:

fokkers&beer said:
Remember I'm going for an even dozen burritos in OAK this series of trips. Caution to all F/Os.
...and checkairmen...

Try telling your hot a$$ female student you have to divert on a cross country because you have to take a nasty sh!$t. Make sure ya hit the toilet before any flight!!

A word of advice---If you are not pressurized, stay at a low altitude. Go to an altitude over 7,000 feet and you are just asking for a brown-out! If you've ever been in an altitude chamber, you probably remember when you took your O2 mask off at 25,000 ft, it smelled like everyone in there was blowing wind!

Taco Bell + Altitude = Brown-out.

This is a great post. I guess I ought to share some.

FLying in a Navajo one night, had to pi$$ so bad that I decided to go in a 20oz coke bottle. Had an hour left to destination so I didn't have much choice. For you fellow navajo drivers out there, you can do a descent job of standing up between the seats (up front). Only problem was that the hole at the top of the bottle is tough to hit sometimes. Unfortunately, I negelected to move the MEL on the floor underneath me before commencing the gusher. Missed the bottle something fierce....no stopping once stared.....luckily the MX log dried out before I gave the a/c away to the next guy 4 hours later.

Never had to let out the squidgy in flight....few times i was in the crapper before the props stopped turning though. Had a friend who used to fill up a pringles conainer and capp it off before letting it fly out the dv window.

Carry a Gatorade or Powerade bottle...much larger mouth than the 20oz Coke bottle. Standard equipment in my Flightbag.

Also heard of people taking a Whiz in the Sick Sacks.

Have since reverted to the Gatorade bottle for future excursions

Latest resources

Back