Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite union opposition, Flight Options moved forward...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Besides misinformation and FUD on Yammer, management's sole tactic seems to be to stalling in any way possible. Management won't speak or negotiate with the union let alone the Flexjet PLC, so until they do, what is it that you expect from the Flexjet PLC? Other than announcements, what you see on the VUH is what the people on the VUH post, and that is rarely IBT leadership, it is mostly Flight Options pilots. If you want to see more stuff about Flexjet, get more of your fellow pilots to come out of the shadows and post. All are welcome, but I get it, Management won't even agree to grant you guys and gals "Weingarten Rights", and consequentially the Flexjet pilots are playing it safe. You can hardly blame the PLC for that, but I think we both know exactly who we can blame.

Have you seen the yammer post by the standards captain that says union supporters are all "stupid". And it was liked by one of the training department instructors. Pretty much telegraphs you won't get a fair check ride from that guy if he thinks you are a union supporter. And I wouldn't want to get a 299 from the other guy either. I used to think the guys in training who are supporters but wouldn't speak up were being overly cautious, but I was wrong. Their silence assures everyone they will give a fair evaluation. I have zero confidence in the guy who uses his position as a weapon of intimidation.

Have you seen the yammer post by the standards captain that says union supporters are all "stupid". And it was liked by one of the training department instructors. Pretty much telegraphs you won't get a fair check ride from that guy if he thinks you are a union supporter. And I wouldn't want to get a 299 from the other guy either. I used to think the guys in training who are supporters but wouldn't speak up were being overly cautious, but I was wrong. Their silence assures everyone they will give a fair evaluation. I have zero confidence in the guy who uses his position as a weapon of intimidation.Have you seen the yammer post by the standards captain that says union supporters are all "stupid". And it was liked by one of the training department instructors. Pretty much telegraphs you won't get a fair check ride from that guy if he thinks you are a union supporter. And I wouldn't want to get a 299 from the other guy either. I used to think the guys in training who are supporters but wouldn't speak up were being overly cautious, but I was wrong. Their silence assures everyone they will give a fair evaluation. I have zero confidence in the guy who uses his position as a weapon of intimidation.

Better get used to it..it's the way it's been from day 1 with a ricci run company. He's got his little soldiers doing his dirty work. Anyone in this company that's in management, check airman, training, etc has gotten there by proving themselves to be a loyal follower. Not because of experience, knowledge or fairness.

All the more reason for the Union. If you fail your checkride then you can get some recurrent training and take it again. If you feel the checkairman was unfair you can request a different checkairman and also request that your ride be monitored by a Union standards captain to verify the fairness!

Have you seen the yammer post by the standards captain that says union supporters are all "stupid". And it was liked by one of the training department instructors. Pretty much telegraphs you won't get a fair check ride from that guy if he thinks you are a union supporter. And I wouldn't want to get a 299 from the other guy either. I used to think the guys in training who are supporters but wouldn't speak up were being overly cautious, but I was wrong. Their silence assures everyone they will give a fair evaluation. I have zero confidence in the guy who uses his position as a weapon of intimidation.

No, I haven't seen it because I am a Flight Options pilot. Employees of this management team quickly learn that it pays to be vocal about being anti-union, and that is by design. It is very difficult to get ahead with our management team unless you are anti-union, and it always has been. I wish there were more Flexjet pilots who were vocal about supporting the union, but I get the risks, and can't blame them too much. Welcome to your new reality.

The reason the flexjet pilots aren't vocal about the Union is because 98% of them don't support it the other 2% are probably afraid. 3 flexjet pilots already went thru one of KRs illegal firings. You got the yammer hammers kissing A on that sight. You got the Dead Label clowns worrying about who's sitting in the left seat. And you got the rest walking around the hotel and FBOs bragging how awesome they are. (Witnessed it again a day ago) If I wasn't living it I would be LMFAO!!!!!

Bad analysis. We had about 80 no votes from the transfers. They are not Flexjet pilots, and never will be. We had about 45% yes votes from real Flexjet pilots (45% of 300 is 135). So Options had about 65% yes votes. Also to say none of us voted yes is just false. We actually had a higher percentage of yes votes on our first attempt than Travel Air and Flops had on your first attempt. So you are just plain wrong.

Ignore Shanes. Although probably well intentioned, he is one of the wild cards. Please do NOT confuse his opinions with those of the majority of union supporters. Tact and couth are not part of his vocabulary and overall, he probably does more harm to the union cause, than good. Whereas the majority of the union supporters are part of the reasonable, yet silent majority at Options.

Last edited:

This is the way things work in Ricci's dilusional world. He starts out talking nice to everybody, then tries to divide the group. The group(FOK and FOK wantabees) then get used to sent out Ricci's message of intimidation. The Flexers should see by now how little Ricci respects you. He won't even agree to give the Flexers "weingarten-like rights". That says alot right there. He doesn't want any resistence to his campaign of your personal destruction.

Doh. You must have inside knowledge on who voted and how then. Granted I may have slightly exaggerated my numbers. But I am basing them on what I see first hand especially from the Flex pilots on the road. For you to know the exact amount of pilots from what group and how they voted I would say is a bad analysis. And just to make clear I am not trying to divide or bring together any group. I say what I see is the truth. If anyone does not like it too bad. If I am a wild card for calling it square then I guess I'm a wild card. I am pro union at this company but I don't agree the union is always right. Hence the VSP. For someone to say the union is always right or the company is always right on every subject is a complete and utter fool.

One other side note. Other then about 5-8 Flex pilots that had the balls to stand up and participate in the union I have yet to see 1 flex pilot with a union tag, black bracelet anything to show their support. But I have seen plenty of grey shirt clowns walking around every week bragging about how superior they are. And they really do say this. One told a CSR at a FBO that their the elite group. She wasn't impressed by the way and was mocking him after he left... It was pretty funny you should have been there

Latest resources

Back