Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite union opposition, Flight Options moved forward...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One correction imissmypilot .FW does do more. He sucks more D. Self serving prick. Any self respecting pilot wouldn't give him the time of day on the road. Let it be known to him and the rest of the grey shirt butt boys. No one has any respect for them. If this was netjets they would have already been run right out the cabin door. That's why netjets has what they got and we got what we got.

Watch your back with the boys who wear the nazi uniforms. And I say nazi uniforms because one of the owners told FW that his uniform looked exactly like the inform her concentration camp guards wore. And she had the tatoo to prove it. They (he) tried to stab me in the back, and they (he) won't hesitate to stab you in the back. So watch your back with the nazi uniform boys.

Didn't realize this was the same Brain Dead label guy that was at KR little Round Table discussion. He's the one that has to have his peers constantly talk about him behind his back and of course he's a backstabber he had to prove himself for that 30%. From what I heard today he's pretty much the only one that has a high opinion of himself. probably has a portrait of himself hanging above his fireplace at home

I think the union screwed this one up. Sure, the company didn't really negotiate the package, but it benefited a lot of people. Those that didn't take it might have been behind people that did and could have moved up the list. Now, those people won't benefit. How do you think the next vote will go? It was a few people in your favor last time. Do you think it will stay there?

KSU Aviator I think what most are failing to realize is Kenn and company have always found a way to challenge the pilots on decisions which negatively impact the lives of a few full well knowing that the Union will always base decisions on what is in the best interest of the Pilots as a whole. Now with that being said #1 the company filed the frivolous law suit against the Union and the Union responded with a counter suit which was there legal responsibility to the pilots they represent. The Judge Ruled that the company once again broke federal law. Do you really believe the company out of the kindness of there heart would have offered a VSP if the Union were not on the property, think about that. The company needed a method of painting the Union in a bad light. The Union has previously negotiated a VSP with this Managment twice before when pilots were furloughed at Flight Options, so the question is why would they not do it this time? Because they know that there are Pilots that do not fully understand what is going on. If the pilots were to decertify this Union way down the road it would be there loss and the next reduction in Pilot force would be out of seniority and probably systematically target the pilots being paid the highest wages, or whatever method suited them. Be careful what you wish for. There is only one Pilot I can think of that consistently accuses the Union of costing them a Payraise and that is PD and he never tells the full story. All I can say is NOT TRUE!!

KR is a master of making the union look bad. That's why sometimes you need to fight fire with fire. As much pleasure it is to see him lose again in court we need to think of losing support of the voters. This vote was to close, hell we almost lost it. We have Zero Solidarity
We have no strength for a strike if it came down to it we have no strength at the bargaining table. We couldn't be in a worst position to expect even a little bit better contract then we have now is gonna be nothing short of a miracle.

So an arbitrator decides the next contract. Either company will negotiate in good faith or an arbitrator will determine our collective futures and the company refused to even show to bargain over VSP, Had the Union leadership allowed them to essentially shove it down everyone's throat it would have pave the way for the Company to tell the Union to pi$$ off anytime they wanted in the future, and that my friend would have a negative impact on the collective majority. It is always easy to Monday morning quarterback over decisions our Union leadership has made and always good to challenge them to make the right decisions, It is now time to give our Union Leadership 100% of our support. Just my .02 cents.

Let's say a arbitrator Decides our contract. Which I believe will come down to that myself. What do you think we will get? I think mediocre. Well below Netjets, maybe not even what Flex was on their pay scale . Then KR says see guys with no union I would have given you Netjets wages. Of course it's a lie but there's enough stupid Brain dead labels that will believe it.

Mr. shanes12... is probably the best example why Flex folks detest the IBT..it's a friggin cult, not a professional union. You have no support at Flex and will never get any with duffus's like this guy running his mouth.
WL

My thoughts are that these bulletin boards are a place for finding common ground and bringing our 2 pilot groups together, and not a place for standing back in the shadows and throwing stones. There are times when we will disagree but that doesn't mean we need to resort to childish name calling. Some that visit this board need to grow up whether you support the Union or addimately oppose it, someday we will be sharing the cockpit's with each other like it or not.

Latest resources

Back