Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Despite union opposition, Flight Options moved forward...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have you volunteered for any committees yet? Unity does start with u...

Have you volunteered for any committees yet? Unity does start with u...

As I've said a hundred times before, I'm 100% supportive of our need for unionization and the effort but I'm not casting my lot with a weakness given the makeup of the current "leadership" which is lacking in passion, ability and credibility. You want solidarity, unity? Then you need to show some strength.

This current VSP fiasco underscores exactly what I'm talking about and no doubt the majority of supportive flexers agree both in observation and based on conversation. Our "leadership" (whoever that even is at this point - who knows it's been so silent) was dealt a major insult and accordingly every supportive Flexjet pilot a slap in the face. And what do they choose to do? ********************ing nothing. They let the Options people answer. In court, in letters, on the vuh.

I talk to union people all the time. I encourage the ones I think we need to be more prominent to have a greater voice. The leadership I thought I was getting during the campaign is not what we really got though is it? We had 3 or 4 guys brave enough to call a spade a spade, tell the truth and battle for our group but I have seen none of this - not a single worthwhile rally cry in months with the exception of VF's exposure of the sham of red label which was then not backed up by a single "leader" in support. What a massive missed opportunity. Or perhaps is it the fact some of your very same leadership are just IGMs participating in the sham of red label, getting their cake and eating it to. What do I know?

RH and his helpful crew at whatever FUD lawfirm they've hired spun you masterfully, DOH. In an effort to seem more reasoned, polite and respectable you acquiesced what strengths you did have into weakness. Why do you think there was so much focus by management and company on the "tone" of your letters and yammer debates? Because it was working.

We won the vote and current leadership has all but ********************ing pissed it away. The call for middle of the road was a strategy employed by your opposition and you fell for it. In doing so, you failed your Flexjet pilots and you've turned over 100% of our interests to the leaders at Options.

At least those guys have some balls. As predicted, anything we get will be on their coattails. With no disrespect toward them whatsoever, that also means the bar for all just lowered for everyone. Why do you think Ricci is putting all his eggs in the Flexjet basket? Because his greatest shot at decertification or worst case a substandard CBA is to keep the Flexjet union impotent while demoralizing and burying the strength at Options.

So yeah I'm not signing up for that mess. Give me someone or something to believe in, perhaps that changes but not right now. Grow a few pairs. At the very least respond to the massive insult Ricci doesn't even acknowledge your existence.

The Flexjet Union and the Flexjet pilots are just starting to get a taste of the bitter medicine this management team is capable of forcing the Flexjet pilots to swallow. The company hired a PR firm to make this whole charade look like the company has a big heart, when in reality, these are some of the most cold-hearted M__F on the planet. By the time the Flex pilots figured out what was really going on, it would be too late for them to take a stand on anything.

Their to stupid to figure it out..their on the VUH board worrying about who's gonna sit in the Left seat....IDIOTS

Old Crow

Excuse the drama. I don't post much here, and I'm a middle of the road kind'a guy. I really do have more that I could do with the $ I send for my Union dues. Their is always the, BUT: I am a FLOPs guy, and although we wear different ties, I think you will be in the same situation(s) we are.
Maybe I'm the only Pilot that reads the accident reports and wonders, how did that happen? I really can't make it much more clear than that. It's imminent that FLEX will be the next "accident". The UNION, is not all powerful, and a wonderment, that has been posted, but it IS the only way you will get a fair representation when Kenn comes calling.
I may be in a dying company/fleet, but I am compassionate enough to give you warning.

How did you get hired at flops? Keep this up and you really will lose your precious Union

You know what would be the positive thing about me losing my precious union EL RATON? watching KR stick his EL BATON up your A without any lube.

woooo everybody take a deep breath

You guys at FLOPS/FLEX get quarterly reports??? (company financials, sales, trends pointing up/down, etc??

How are things over-there??

How did you get hired at flops? Keep this up and you really will lose your precious Union

You know what would be the positive thing about me losing my precious union EL RATON? watching KR stick his EL BATON up your A without any lube.

I'm not a Ricci fan either, but damn Shane, with all your venom and hate towards Ricci, why do you work for him? Go to Netjets, they have more of what you need.

Maybe you don't leave because you feel you're entitled to one of those left seats on a challenger?

Prick!

Last edited:
Shane, in my frustration I foolishly responded to your nonsense. I have managed to make myself look a foolish as you do.

Whatever ever happens at Onesky is gonna happen. I'll deal with it in a way that best suits me.

I do have one question. Since the the new seniority list has been published, do you think it would be wise for a pilot at flexjet to support the union? Why would anyone who needs a job knowingly volunteer to be furloughed just to have a union on property? Support for the union would most likely leave a lot of pilots at flexjet unemployed.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back