• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta TA-whos seen it?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 'other' forum says rumor is more 76 seaters, can't wait to hear GL's spin on why he's voting yes!

If they didn't tighten scope, they seriously just f@***d us at UniCal. I care more about section 1 than any other section.

If they didn't tighten scope, they seriously just f@***d us at UniCal. I care more about section 1 than any other section.

The longer you wait, the worse it will get. AA will either be working under BK imposed work rules, of a US version of scope.

Why does scope matter?

2083230.jpg

The 'other' forum says rumor is more 76 seaters, can't wait to hear GL's spin on why he's voting yes!

Try 86 seat emb 190's going to Pinnacle. Delta forces pinnacle into chapter 11. Gives them 45 days to cut a deal with it's pilots or seek judge to reject contract or pull DIP financing. All the details have already been laid out. The devil details pinnacle pay rates for 60-86 seat aircraft with a MGTOW of 115,000. Yup that's a 190 with first, econ plus, and coach. Only question is what Delta gave their pilots to get it. My guess top end scope...always about the senior guys.

I hope that isn't true, the 190 details, because that would be really bad.

Latest resources

Back