• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilots Say 'Yes'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The estimated annual savings of a merged company is around 600M. The estimated additional fuel cost for Delta in 2008 is around 2B. IMHO, this is probably a good start, but only if it raises ticket prices across Delta's domestic system.

I know factual data is against the ROE here, but does anyone have a copy or summary of the TA?

Fire, ready, aim......

Last edited:
I know factual data is against the ROE here, but does anyone have a copy or summary of the TA?

Fire, ready, aim......
Why yes, the MEC has not seen it yet, but I have it here in my flight bag under a three week old bag of Sun Chips...

Last edited:
C'mon Delta pukes....

We know better than to sit back and gloat over some deal that will "make the NWA guys rethink" the SLI stuff.....

2 companies running separate setup management's grand scheme.....low bidding for new airplanes.....

Are we stupid or what??? How could ANYBODY wish this....

Management: "here's some buyout hush money, but don't worry guys, we'll be back to retrieve it when we put new airplanes on the block to bid on"....

Pathetic

Big fences make good neighbors

But when Daddy don't want to put the fence up, you just got to learn how to play.

IMHO the only reason that they would allow fences is: These bases or current aircraft in these bases will change shortly and it will be a moot point.

Latest resources

Back