• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Hiring Chief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw Arnie sitting in that office the other day. He did the interviewing once before so my guess is it would be him - or he is going to be involved in it for sure.

One thing is for sure - I will be in that office, again, telling them NOT to hire Tanker Clown (I know his real identity after all)

You would be lucky if it were someone else. That "D!CKHEAD" they had in there the last 5 yrs was a POOR replacement for Plato.

You would be lucky if it were someone else. That "D!CKHEAD" they had in there the last 5 yrs was a POOR replacement for Plato.

There were two guys post Plato that I know about. If Plato was back all the candidates would have to learn his jogging schedule again!!!

Speaking of DAL Hiring, has anyone heard the rumor that Delta prefers hiring high time FO's? I have heard several stories of a DAL checkairman in the jump saying that Delta wants to hire FO's... seems crazy, but crazier things have happened.

If you are a woman....then yes.

If you are not a woman....then no.

I will disagree - the first one we had was Jon Swift. He was very good - never heard anything but positive about him.

The next guy - Paul Repp - can't say too much about him.

I remember your inquiries into AirTran several months ago and found them equally peculiar. If you are a, "consultant" then surely you have industry contacts or at the very least read trade magazines such as ATW, AWST or even FLYING. If you are coming on this board (and others) to solicit information, then you are either very lazy and or a conman trying to fleece your clients with your, "depth of knowledge".

Kit Darby, is that you? This guy might be develop into some stiff competition.

Latest resources

Back