Delta Pilot Hiring Chief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TurboCheez

I landed another consulting job and heard a rumor that Delta has a new pilot hiring manager. Anyone know who it is? :)

TC

Speaking of DAL Hiring, has anyone heard the rumor that Delta prefers hiring high time FO's? I have heard several stories of a DAL checkairman in the jump saying that Delta wants to hire FO's... seems crazy, but crazier things have happened.

Speaking of DAL Hiring, has anyone heard the rumor that Delta prefers hiring high time FO's? I have heard several stories of a DAL checkairman in the jump saying that Delta wants to hire FO's... seems crazy, but crazier things have happened.

Depends on ethnicity / gender

They typically call a few high time FO's each hiring round. Some have the racial/gender advantage, some don't.

1500 hours of turbine PIC and over 4000 hours are pretty much the min to really put you in the bucket for a call.

Which is a more expensive form of PFT, a 737 type or a sex change?

They typically call a few high time FO's each hiring round. Some have the racial/gender advantage, some don't.

1500 hours of turbine PIC and over 4000 hours are pretty much the min to really put you in the bucket for a call.

Glad the minimums to get a call are still "up there".

Latest resources

Back