• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Hiring Chief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I got 9000 TT and 6000 PIC-T and can't get a call at all...

What about an acredited college degree? References?

All I can say is there were 20,000 apps of college educated pilots that applied for the 150 off the street positions filled this past summer..

What about an acredited college degree? References?

All I can say is there were 20,000 apps of college educated pilots that applied for the 150 off the street positions filled this past summer..

Where did you find that 20,000 apps number?

My client in this project is a law firm, and it's not litigation-related.

Does anyone know if Delta has changed its pilot hiring person, and if so, who it is? Formerly it was someone named Repp, but I think it has changed.

If they are hiring younger folks and F/Os, you might be overqualified.

Your not overqualified. I had bit more than that guy and got hired. A couple other bubba's had 10000 and 11000 hours. Guys with this much time were just filling out apps to the majors when 9-11 happened. We got stuck at the regionals, luckily in a captain seat, waiting for the next round of hiring to start. There were a lot of 4000-6000 hour younger civilians and a bunch of 2000-3000hr military guys. This was 3.5 years ago when I got hired but I would think that nothing has changed. Good luck to all when they open up the flood gates.

Does anyone know if Delta has changed its pilot hiring person, and if so, who it is? Formerly it was someone named Repp, but I think it has changed.

There has been no formal announcement regarding hiring. So any name on an anonymous web board is just speculation. You have been trying to get a name on this website and another website. Why not just call HR at Delta? My guess is that Collett E Woolman will be in charge of the next round of hiring....bet on it!!!

I remember your inquiries into AirTran several months ago and found them equally peculiar. If you are a, "consultant" then surely you have industry contacts or at the very least read trade magazines such as ATW, AWST or even FLYING. If you are coming on this board (and others) to solicit information, then you are either very lazy and or a conman trying to fleece your clients with your, "depth of knowledge".

I landed another consulting job and heard a rumor that Delta has a new pilot hiring manager. Anyone know who it is? :)

TC
Yes I have all the information on the new manager, all I will need is you bank account and routing number so I can deposit the info for you.

I remember your inquiries into AirTran several months ago and found them equally peculiar. If you are a, "consultant" then surely you have industry contacts or at the very least read trade magazines such as ATW, AWST or even FLYING. If you are coming on this board (and others) to solicit information, then you are either very lazy and or a conman trying to fleece your clients with your, "depth of knowledge".

I haven't found the information in any of the trade publications or online Web sites. As any job hunter knows, it's difficult to work your way through various phone greeting systems. I don't know anyone at Delta and have never done any work for the company. I did know some people at Northwest but most are gone since the merger.

The AirTran thread you mentioned was posted because I was trying to help a friend whose daughter was trying to get a job.

Do you think people are unwilling to share this information even if they know it?

I posted this at another Web board and the thread took a humorous (actually hilarious) turn because I used a different title which was an unintentional double-entendre.

Thanks for the feedback.

Latest resources

Back