• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta offers furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Unfortunately (for them) tanker toad already works at Swa. He likes to bash Song (never gets old) and yank people's chains behind his little perceived cover.

Calls haven't even gone out and I got the job?!? Sweet! Thanks Noserider76. I'll quit my current job!

Talked to a Delta management guy jumpseating yesterday and he said a deal with Republic was in the works flying 170/190's due to the cost of gas. Sounds like a smart idea.

Then who will serve the colonel his coffee?

It's a leaner and meaner AF. It's what has allowed us to make more money than Delta over the past decade. I know, I know, the Air Force doesn't make money...but neither does Delta. At least we come in just way over budget. So, to answer your question: Colonels get their own coffee. I get my own and I am a colonel.

Name please

I feel bad for any sw pilot that has to fly w tanker clown. It really does not say much about your interview process if he does get on. Most likely scenario he got turned down at delta and is still bitter.He does not have an interview w sw if he did he would be on the sw post about the latest hiring. What a sad case.

Actually if someone would provide us with his name via private email we can make sure he doesn't join us at SWA

You guys are slow on this interweb thing, ehh??
Alter-ego, anyone?

TC has plenty of work, why would he be interested in SW??.............he already has a part job as clean up/towel boy at an all-male whore house in the gay district in Taipei.

Latest resources

Back