• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta offers furloughs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I feel bad for any sw pilot that has to fly w tanker clown. It really does not say much about your interview process if he does get on. Most likely scenario he got turned down at delta and is still bitter.He does not have an interview w sw if he did he would be on the sw post about the latest hiring. What a sad case.

Just like you did in SLC when you bought Morris. They had over 300 daily departures. Now what do you have 40? The arrogance of most of you SW guys on this board is amazing.

kidding, right? You ever read OY6 or the General's posts?

Ouch. Can't believe they would make him go through the whole process again after giving him the thumbs up. Hopefully he'll get called again.

No kidding. They should make him pay for his training like they do at southwest.:laugh:

What? You're proud that Delta kicks their newhires to the curb when times get tough?

Good for you, what a fine company.

They should rename this web site www.DALvsSWA.com. Every thread turns into the same old cyber battle. It's getting old guys!

I haven't been a major agitator on here but I have been known to sling some mud on occasion. Sorry.

SWA guys, you guys have a great company, great pay, and some really cool pilots. Please keep it that way.

DAL guys, you rock! Disregard the haters. Keep Climbing!

kidding, right? You ever read OY6 or the General's posts?

Arrogance? You mean advocating a fair way to do the SLI? The same way every other major airline merger has happened in the past few years? Your arrogance is trying to avoid it. And, we all see that famous "culture" of yours isn't always followed on FI.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back