• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Throwing the wholly owned DCI carries onto the senority list at Delta is highly unlikely....I would not count on it as a pilot for any DCI carrier. They are connection for a reason.....just business.

Throwing the wholly owned DCI carries onto the senority list at Delta is highly unlikely....I would not count on it as a pilot for any DCI carrier. They are connection for a reason.....just business.

I beleive that was my point. I was just adding the total number of pilots together. Add in a few more international destinations and a modest down tick in flying being performed at DCI and you arrive at a number very close to the rumor.

In reality it only matters if the leadership does not change, or the economics of the 76 seat and below market continue to remain marginal.

collusion at work? Skyteam gets JAL codeshares in asia, oneworld gets Cargo throughout the world, and Star gets atlantic codeshares = increase in overall industry profit! GO IATA, just don't cut pilot pay and we won't tell.

Two, the end goal is to get every airline to the point where they can make the most money. That better be good for us.

When does crew scheduling put out the Category List so we can see how senior (or junior) we are? I thought it usually came out 1 week after the AE?

Latest resources

Back