• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALV. When you finish your checkride and are awaiting OE, you are free to bid "high credit" and get the upper limit of the LCW while you wait 6 months for OE on the ER. :beer:
but what do you get while going through training? thanks for the info

but what do you get while going through training? thanks for the info

I believe you get the ALV for whatever seat you are in, pro-rated for any flying you have already done for the bid period. After your "conversion date" you get your new payrate and ALV for the aircraft you are training in. The conversion date may or not occur during training.

I believe you get the ALV for whatever seat you are in, pro-rated for any flying you have already done for the bid period. After your "conversion date" you get your new payrate and ALV for the aircraft you are training in. The conversion date may or not occur during training.

thanks

atl capt -142
atl fo -136

cvg capt +12
cvg fo +11

dtw capt +25
dtw fo -32

lax capt +6
lax fo +4

mem fo +2

msp capt +53
msp fo +88

nyc capt +57
nyc fo +118

slc capt +13
slc fo +19

Open: 98

Last edited:
The way i read it, we are overstaffed currently, but in summer we will temporarily be understaffed due to the large training volume, etc... If you look at the December number, 1800 pilots fat - correct me if I'm wrong.

The way i read it, we are overstaffed currently, but in summer we will temporarily be understaffed due to the large training volume, etc... If you look at the December number, 1800 pilots fat - correct me if I'm wrong.

Depends on which you see... required staffing and projected staffing are 2 different things on the 22WD reports....

The "required" (first chart) is simply a base formula. The airline could not function at that staffing level. The second chart is a realistic one.

I had the same "holy crap!" moment when I first saw them a few AE's ago before it was explained to me.

Latest resources

Back