CS new pay Jan 1...official now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bluepost said:
I did not start this post to be a pissing match....if anyone wants a pissing match do it on their own post. The only thing I want to point out is that this is further confirmation that the bar has again been raised in the industry, and this very well could be the beginning of the fractionals as a viable, or at least a livable career....good news for all.

The fact that there are pilot jobs gaining salaries and QOL during these times is good for all pilots. And no we are not the same industry...blah blah blah...but we are all pilots and employeed as such.

So to all my fellow NJ pilots no more "You guys better be thankful" posts and to all the CS pilots no more "ha ha, we didn't even need a union" posts. This is not a union/anti union thread. It is a fractional bar being raised thread. All other comments welcome.

Its good for everyone yes! Now what will Flexjet do?????? Options???????

BoilerUP said:
Rising tide raises all ships...

Does it really matter? NJA gets a much improved contract and other people get a raise because of it. You all should be celebrating, not having a pissing match...

I think we hear an echo of Netjets Wife....she was right!

Congrats CS on your pay raise. Maybe we will all celebrate soon.

Netjets Wife, you have been vindicated.

Its good for everyone yes! Now what will Flexjet do?????? Options???????

Not squat!!!

GROSS-ly-underqualified, Hand-chuck and the rest of the "Yellow Belly" kool-aid drinkers will continue business as usual.

HH :rolleyes:

These new rates are excellent news, congrats CS. This will only help to improve the entire fractional industry. For those screaming how bad this sucks, STFU !

ALL you have to do is look at the payrates LAST WEEK and then compare them to the new ones. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither will the work rules/compensation packages we are ALL hopeful for in the future. I am quite positive that all future "improvements" in this industry will come from a coordinated effort between ALL of the fractional pilot groups. Indications are all pointing UP right now.

Again, CONGRATS to all C.S. pilots !

Oh, and one more thing...
Humphreybogart said:
250 TO MM....YOU ARE A MORON. Us CS pilots deserve the highest pay in the industry because we are THE BEST. No if, ands, or BUTTS (unless your name is 250 TO MM) about it. Horray for us!!! Thank goodness we don't have a union.
You are one IGNORANT BAST&RD !!!

Last edited:
Hey Turbo, if you want to call me names, at least hit the correct keys, you idiot.

I don't mean any disrespect to any of my fellow frac flyers. We deal with the most trying circumstances than almost anyone else out there flying for a living. Only freight dogs flying single pilot IFR in the Northeast during winter may have it more trying, but , been there done it. Not a secret that I don't like unions, been there done that too. They are good for one thing...taking your money, at least it's a write off at the end of the year. All the NetJet guys I meet on the road are great people and I really enjoy chatting with them, but the ones that post here and cry all the time should maybe get out of aviation and get a job working at Walmart or something, cause they make the whole NetJet clan look bad. I think our management team did great for us, but you guys who say that your house is bigger than mine is because you spent more on trying to obtain it. I like the house that CS built for me and I will enjoy living in it for along time. Good luck to all of us in the fractional world.

Pervis said:
so there is no point in being smug. This may be what the doctor ordered for all to be recognized for the work we ALL do.

Not being smug. You are welcome. Hope that YOU and your pilot group can return the favor someday for us!

Now, if YOU are interested in seeing what you can do to insure action is taken to return the favor... or just get better the deal for yourself ( so we can reference it durning our next Section 6) feel free to contact a representative at THE Local 1108 for details.

Click the link below my post and find the phone number.

Your future awaits you. Tick tock.

P.S. The meek need not apply.

FLYLOW22 said:
Not being smug. You are welcome. Hope that YOU and your pilot group can return the favor someday for us!

Now, if YOU are interested in seeing what you can do to insure action is taken to return the favor... or just get better the deal for yourself ( so we can reference it durning our next Section 6) feel free to contact a representative at THE Local 1108 for details.

Click the link below my post and find the phone number.

Your future awaits you. Tick tock.

P.S. The meek need not apply.

I'm already employed by Netjets. Been there for some time too paying my dues longer than the vast majority of those currently working with US. Simply saying it doesn't do anything for anyone to stand on the soap box taking credit for the changes that are way over due. Hopefully we started a chain of events that propel all of us into a standard of living we all earned. Besides, who knows what the future may bring. Been through too many changes to burn bridges I haven't even crossed.

Last edited:
Humphreybogart said:
Hey Turbo, if you want to call me names, at least hit the correct keys, you idiot.

I don't mean any disrespect to any of my fellow frac flyers. We deal with the most trying circumstances than almost anyone else out there flying for a living. Only freight dogs flying single pilot IFR in the Northeast during winter may have it more trying, but , been there done it. Not a secret that I don't like unions, been there done that too. They are good for one thing...taking your money, at least it's a write off at the end of the year. All the NetJet guys I meet on the road are great people and I really enjoy chatting with them, but the ones that post here and cry all the time should maybe get out of aviation and get a job working at Walmart or something, cause they make the whole NetJet clan look bad. I think our management team did great for us, but you guys who say that your house is bigger than mine is because you spent more on trying to obtain it. I like the house that CS built for me and I will enjoy living in it for along time. Good luck to all of us in the fractional world.
Are you F-in' kidding me? Why do you think you got that raise???? What planet are you living on? People like you must need directions on how to walk and breath at the same time. Ungrateful MoFo.

Pervis said:
Simply saying it doesn't do anything for anyone to stand on the soap box taking credit for the changes that are way over due.

As one who has done MUCH more than simply SAY something, thank you.

It's okay to take a momment to pat yourself on the back Brother. You have suffered 4+ years for this TA. Take a momment to reward yourself and stand proud. We worked hard for this.

We all know it's not about what tomorrow has in store. We have no idea... but today we have better pay, working conditions, benefits, ecetera because we did our jobs professionally and our negotiators towed the line, we walked the pickets rain or shine, we let Boisture have his 20 seconds every week in class followed by cricket noises and refusing the F.U.D.

It was a long process; one which I look forward to again after a period of a few years rest.

Be proud. You deserve it.

Latest resources

Back