5 91k
6 93k
10 103k

Their OT is now 1.5 of daily rate instead of $400 per day

Line Checkairman pay is now 8k from $2500

No holiday or hourly OT

all this "in light of the Netjets TA"

Congratulations

Great news! Does the aircraft you fly impact the salary - or will a CJ1 PIC earn the same amount as a Sovereign PIC with the same tenure (if that were the case)?

Let's see if Flexjet and Flight Options offer more "compelling" compensation in response to the NJA TA as well. Somehow I doubt it...

You're kidding me right!?

That pay is still pathetic. So much for CS being the highest paid in the industry. I heard the brass from White Stains were giggling like school girls waiting to tell everyone about the "BIG" announcement. This is the best they can offer? Pretty sad. So much for O'neil's version of the top pay out there plus 10%.

Pathetic? While almost the entire industry is laying people off, and taking huge pay cuts, we get a huge pay raise and you call that pathetic? Man, you be a sad mo fo. Im a happy camper!

That's great news!! Does anyone know if where still getting our Bonus this year and What is our daily rate + 1.5 for O.T?

250 TO MM....YOU ARE A MORON. Us CS pilots deserve the highest pay in the industry because we are THE BEST. No if, ands, or BUTTS (unless your name is 250 TO MM) about it. Horray for us!!! Thank goodness we don't have a union.

Humphreybogart said:
250 TO MM....YOU ARE A MORON. Us CS pilots deserve the highest pay in the industry because we are THE BEST. No if, ands, or BUTTS (unless your name is 250 TO MM) about it. Horray for us!!! Thank goodness we don't have a union.

I think you need to rephrase the last sentence to "Thank goodness Netjets has a union"...raises were going to be status quo...the "jumps" the CP was looking for were all denied in light of the shirinking aircraft orders, no money etc. THEN the NJA TA came out...compare the two captain payscales..they are within $1000 of each almost everyyear with CS on top...this is clearly a NJA plus 1% deal (which is decent).

I am very happy or the CS guys, and I'm not looking for a pat on my back, but this is clearly in light of our union getting our TA....not a good time to be knocking Unions.

My source wants to know if he has to contribute 1.5% of his salary to Netjets pilots...

bluepost said:
I think you need to rephrase the last sentence to "Thank goodness Netjets has a union".......not a good time to be knocking Unions.

I think this about says it all.

And by the way, congratulations!

Latest resources

Back