Cox Communications

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

j328ca

Anyone have any contact info for Cox? Not sure that they are hiring, just trying to get my resume out to everyone possible considering the recent events here at independence.

They have a GV in PHNL. Have a friend flying it and says they are a stand up company although I think his mission is Cox family driven.

Try Bell South, also at FTY (Fulton Co.). I believe they still operate the Dornier shuttle to BHM? I have heard the interview process is quite arduous.

you chose the airline route....you live with it and stay out corporate. You airline guys dont have a chance in the corporate world. I hear car max is looking for some peanut breath, always complaining, whinny little boys to help sell cars.

Does Loomis Fargo have a corporate flight department?

mxflyer said:
you chose the airline route....you live with it and stay out corporate. You airline guys dont have a chance in the corporate world. I hear car max is looking for some peanut breath, always complaining, whinny little boys to help sell cars.

Looks like someone woke up with the cranky pants on!!

Mxflyer

"You airline guys dont have a chance in the corporate world."

Dude you do not know what you are talking about. I know tons of airline guys that are working in the corporate world. Sounds like pure jealousy to me...didn't get hired by your dream carrier???

Mentorplt (Military, Airline, Corporate)

A pilot is a pilot. There's no such thing as an "airline" guy or a "corporate" guy.

English said:
A pilot is a pilot. There's no such thing as an "airline" guy or a "corporate" guy.
And retired means retired. They need to fish in a stream, not the 'corporate' pool.;)

Latest resources

Back