Cox Communications

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mxflyer said:
You airline guys dont have a chance in the corporate world.

The h&ll they don't! There are whole buttload of furloughed airline guys who got jobs that I would love to have; and I won't go running back to the airlines when my number gets called. :mad:

I know LOTS of furloughed pilots that are currently flying in the corporate and charter arena.

Guess what? Some pilots voluntarily leave airlines to fly corporate/charter. Lots of pilots are becoming jaded with the airline industry. I'm constantly being asked how for leads from friends that are currently at an airline job. But, then again, I also have friends who fly charter that ask me to help them get to an airline.

Go figure.

I saw the head man at blm. He stoped by to refuel while on his way to Moscow. His daughter was getting married... 2 GIV, to my knowledge one was his. These guys don't give a flying "f" who you are. Thats the way it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mxflyer said:
you chose the airline route....you live with it and stay out corporate. You airline guys dont have a chance in the corporate world. I hear car max is looking for some peanut breath, always complaining, whinny little boys to help sell cars.

Well D%^&b S%#t the guy flying the GV out of PHNL has a airline/Air Force background so what more can I say? BTW you sound like a real jerk so stand down while the best qualified pilot gets the job regardless of his career path prior.

Spooky 1 said:
Well D%^&b S%#t the guy flying the GV out of PHNL has a airline/Air Force background so what more can I say? BTW you sound like a real jerk so stand down while the best qualified pilot gets the job regardless of his career path prior.

My dog's not in this fight, I think the best qualified pilot should get the job, but KCE, the CP at Cox Hawaii was a Coastie, with a tour at Gulfstream on his way to Hawaii.

GV

GVFlyer said:
My dog's not in this fight, I think the best qualified pilot should get the job, but KCE, the CP at Cox Hawaii was a Coastie, with a tour at Gulfstream on his way to Hawaii.

GV
I was in GV recurrent and was paired with one of their pilots. Very loose proceedures and very few SOPs. When the instructor and I asked about it, the guy said that they run a dictatorship and haven't developed good, sound proceedures. A lot of 'cause that's the way I've always done it' from the CP. The instructor later told me that all of their pilots fly that way. Just an FYI.

Ace

Well I haven't flown with any of them and only know one of the pilots. His background prior to joining Cox was a G1V and GV instructor at FSI. BTW, if any FSI/Simuflite instructor ever talked about me behind my back to another customer pilot I would kick that f%#*ker in the balls and march right over to the other training provider. I am tempted to send this string to the CP at Cox and see what his reaction is. I assume that this individual is the same Coastie that was previously mentioned and the guy I know is ex Air Force, World Airways, FSI, so I think he has had the benefit of some pretty good experience. I can't help but wonder where TCE's would get off by bad moulthing customers in front of other customers, assuming that this is what actually happened. Maybe just more BS that is so common on this site. PS since it appears that you fly a G1V and they fly a GV, how did it happen that you were paired together for this sim ride?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back