Comair In Slc

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hello-

Thank you to those people that have read this thread and have not made insults. I suggest that where ever we work, we all make our own choices and are free to view others for who they are and not based on what airline logo is on their uniform hat.

I am dissapointed on what people seem to value on this thread. This is just a job people, there is more to life than insulting others that also have our same job. Not that I need to take responsiblilty for fellow employees, but if it helps I am sorry that any fellow pilots I work with have insulted anyone. I understand these are uncalled for insults just like any insults against our pilot group. Again, we all do the same thing, we just have different uniforms.

Please join me in ending this thread,

A pilot emloyed by Comair

Rest in Peace...

Agreed...

RichO said:
I'll trade the Midwest, southeast flying for your West coast flying anyday......as for the Skywest people, I've been through SLC and aside from us taking 2 days to figure out all the numbers painted every 5 feet around the ramp in the snow, the SLC experience wasn't that bad....the dispatchers were great, real nice, and I did remember a conversation or two in the crew lounge......the point is, I think, there are always going to be a few bad apples that just hate the world, don't let a few make your opinion for you......

Just so you and anyone else that transits SLC understands,
there are no dispatchers in SLC. Skywest's OCC is in St.
George. The previous station manager started using that
title for one of the OPS positions and now people are
being lead to believe that they are actually dispatchers
They aren't. They are OPS agents.

MW

Very Sad....

3 pages on this embarrasing thread. With your attitudes I am really concerned for our future.

Latest resources

Back