• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Climbto350.com???Anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also own GM and bunch of other stuff!!!

Hey Unleaded!!!
I know you own Climbto350.

So why don't you own up to it!!!

Your pi$$ed cause I caught you!!!!!

And by the way at least I have a profile.

Last edited:
skydan, you're clueless. Unleaded doesn't own climbto350.

Well regardless Skydan if Unleaded owns Climb350 or not....350 is still the hands down better choice in my opinion.

must be nice to live in california. It seems most of the jobs are from there. Both Planejobs and 350.

Hey Unleaded!!!
I know you own Climbto350.

So why don't you own up to it!!!

Your pi$$ed cause I caught you!!!!!

And by the way at least I have a profile.

SKYDAN, yea right! Why is your "web" address in the UK when you live in S. Florida?

SKYDAN, your profile is your wet dream. Why fill out a profile when one can put anything down that they want, i.e. like your profile?

SKYDAN, now many hotmail and yahoo addresses do you have? I bet you can't count that high (i.e. more than ten).

I agree that most, if not all, of the jobs posted on planejobs.com are bogus. Climbto350 is the best site around. "SkyDan" is the owner of planejobs.com, so certainly don't believe anything he says.

I agree 100% with Unleaded. Skkydan has even come on this website defending his fake ads, claiming his "friends" got the job when someone questioned their existence.

Search his posts and you'll see for yourself. Just another example of how you need to be careful on a website like this that doesn't verify it's members are actually what they claim to be.

I agree 100% with Unleaded. Skkydan has even come on this website defending his fake ads, claiming his "friends" got the job when someone questioned their existence.

Search his posts and you'll see for yourself. Just another example of how you need to be careful on a website like this that doesn't verify it's members are actually what they claim to be.

If any of this is true, I'll be in court to get my money back.

planejobs seems to make up alot of these adds to get people to subscribe since they see they look like "awesome" jobs and in reality it is nothing but a figment of their (planejosb) immagination.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back