• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Climbto350.com???Anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have found two jobs and and had several calls on positions from climbto350.com. Several of which I turned down but it was nice to be getting calls and interview offers. If you are going to do a pay site I would consider climbto350, if anything it is the lesser of the evil "paysites".

Strange!

Got my last two jobs from Planejobs.com. never got anything from 350.

Wow! must be you have to know where the jobs are and be qualified!!

Imagine that! It has nothing to do with the job site.

Got my last two jobs from Planejobs.com. never got anything from 350.

Wow! must be you have to know where the jobs are and be qualified!!

Imagine that! It has nothing to do with the job site.

SKYDAN OWNS PLANEJOBS.COM WHAT A SHILL! LOOK AT HIS PROFILE - IN HIS DREAMS.

I have hired at least four or five guys in the past two years through posting jobs on climbto350.com. I will agree 100% with everything that deskjobssuck says. Good luck to you.

I had a membership to Planejobs about 6 months ago and there were a lot of low time jobs but I really think they were bogus. Everytime I applied for one either they never replied or the address came back as undeliverable. Right now I am using Climb350...not as desperate right now for low time jobs but mainly picky on locations.

I had a membership to Planejobs about 6 months ago and there were a lot of low time jobs but I really think they were bogus. Everytime I applied for one either they never replied or the address came back as undeliverable. Right now I am using Climb350...not as desperate right now for low time jobs but mainly picky on locations.

I agree that most, if not all, of the jobs posted on planejobs.com are bogus. Climbto350 is the best site around. "SkyDan" is the owner of planejobs.com, so certainly don't believe anything he says.

I agree that alot of the free sites have fake jobs but check out this piece of work from 350.......

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]October 19, 2006[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]HOG AIR (Part Time Cessna 414 Corporate Pilot - Green Bay, WI)[/FONT]
Duties will include being available 24 hrs. a day 7 days a week. This is a temporary position 3-4 months of flying. Keeping the aircraft clean, interior and exterior, waxing, shampooing the carpet, updating the GPS.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back