• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citrus on my mind blog

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We all know you love chocolate 400Ahole. You also love teabagging. Kind of goes hand in hand doesn't it?

I like the sign. Did you read the Wall Street Journal editorial on Warren Buffet and his latest Tax Avoidance strategy? I always knew the guy was really a Teabagger!! Bwhaaahaha! It's in today's issue.

If this is an AirTran pilot writing this, then he is a weak suck defeatist traitor, afraid of anything that moves.

Or it could be any number of culprits trying to stir the pot.

Either way, it lacks any sort of credibility and is dead in the water. Nice try.

Congrats, Andy, you found one of our "Tokyo Joe's". :rolleyes:

"Surrender now, Teal Dogs, or you get integrated into unemployment line!".

:bawling:

The real irony is that these are the last people SWAPA should want in their union.

Without a name and or employee # the post is null and void.

IF it is someone from AT, anytime you take a large group of folks you can ALWAYS find a screwball.........just sayin

I like the sign. Did you read the Wall Street Journal editorial on Warren Buffet and his latest Tax Avoidance strategy? I always knew the guy was really a Teabagger!! Bwhaaahaha! It's in today's issue.
Sacha...the definition of "Teabagger" that I was using had nothing to do with the Tea Party. It was more of a description of 400Ahole's in the closet habits. The teabag is a light color when it goes into the pot and is a dark color when it comes out. Draw the mental picture. He also likes to eat chocolate ice cream while reading his interview rejection letters.

Latest resources

Back