• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Citrus on my mind blog

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How do you know he is AT? Because he says on the internets? You're a bit gullible.

Ah, the old ready, shoot, aim approach. You didn't bother to read the blog from the begininning or you wouldn't have made such a silly post. But I doubt anyone here's surprised that you never read the blog before commenting on it.

This AirTran pilot gets it. Overplaying one's hand can have devastating results. Interesting to read the entire blog from the beginning; it started in Feb 11.
http://citruspilot.blogspot.com/

So you don't have enough on your plate to worry about as a furloughed pilot with United Airlines? Are you going to "overplay" your hand when you are stapled below a Continental pilot several years junior to you as a Continental new hire? I suppose misery loves company and you just want us on the street with you.

So you don't have enough on your plate to worry about as a furloughed pilot with United Airlines? Are you going to "overplay" your hand when you are stapled below a Continental pilot several years junior to you as a Continental new hire? I suppose misery loves company and you just want us on the street with you.

I've already commented that anyone from the CAL list below for me is gravy. So no, I don't have anything to worry about. It'll also be entertaining to watch the comments from that SLI.

Nothing about misery loves company; I'm not miserable in the least. This is more like watching a train wreck in slow motion - it's just so hard to look away.
But I'll bet that more than a few from UAL, CAL, SWA and AirTran will whine for the rest of their careers about how the SLI was unfair. News flash: life's unfair.

By the way, you folks sure do play fast and loose with the word 'staple'. A portion of one list will always end up at the bottom of the combined list. A staple is when an entire list is placed below the junior man on the other list.

If this is an AirTran pilot writing this, then he is a weak suck defeatist traitor, afraid of anything that moves.

Or it could be any number of culprits trying to stir the pot.

Either way, it lacks any sort of credibility and is dead in the water. Nice try.

Wow!

If this is an AirTran pilot writing this, then he is a weak suck defeatist traitor, afraid of anything that moves.
Doesn't fit in too well with the "Freedom of Speech" tirade you were going off on another thread. I guess freedom of opinion only applies if someone is singing from your sheet of music.

CLASSIC!

Arbitration = No integration.

I think he actually gets it. Most Trannies don't. To them, it's just fear mongering.

RF

Or it could be any number of culprits trying to stir the pot.

Either way, it lacks any sort of credibility and is dead in the water. Nice try.

I'll borrow Karma Police line with :

What will it be Dumbverita : Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry??? Do you like ice cream? Personally, I love Chocolate!

I'll borrow Karma Police line with :

What will it be Dumbverita : Chocolate, vanilla or strawberry??? Do you like ice cream? Personally, I love Chocolate!
We all know you love chocolate 400Ahole. You also love teabagging. Kind of goes hand in hand doesn't it?

Latest resources

Back