Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can't make this up. A takeoff abort due to......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ive been guilty of putting my phone in airplane mode but won't do that anymore. I learn something everyday...

I for one also think pilots should error on the side of caution. *****Whatever the reason for an abort, it's a mute point. *****For all intensive purposes when worst comes to worst we shouldn't take it for granite. *****I could care less what anyone doesn't abort for as long as they error on the side of caution.

This is the most brilliant piece of satire I have ever seen on this board.

I have started adding to my briefing turn off cell and every other piece of electronics, you do learn something everyday!

I for one also think pilots should error on the side of caution. *****Whatever the reason for an abort, it's a mute point. *****For all intensive purposes when worst comes to worst we shouldn't take it for granite. *****I could care less what anyone doesn't abort for as long as they error on the side of caution.

I hope you're intentionally trying to annoy the grammar nazis.

I have started adding to my briefing turn off cell and every other piece of electronics, you do learn something everyday!

You mean similar to the briefing the pax receive? Followed by 3/4 of them texting and tweeting until 3,000 feet.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back