ASA rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASADriver

There is a rumor floating around the airport that we will have more meetings in May. Why hasn't ALPA said anything yet?

Because as you stated "it's a rumor."

I suspect ALPA is just trying to figure out how to "spin" it..... It is a fact, just waiting for the spin....

Given that the company seems just as eager to post any bit of info, and given that we haven't heard anything from either side, could it be possible that this rumor has no truth to it?

Given that the company seems just as eager to post any bit of info, and given that we haven't heard anything from either side, could it be possible that this rumor has no truth to it?

And if it's true, how are you going to defend the delay in passing the info along....

ASA pilot group won't do anything.

You're right, we have created a system where these are "stepping stone" jobs. Why would a pilot risk anything when they don't plan on staying.....

Is there a plan B?????

And if it's true, how are you going to defend the delay in passing the info along....

Why do I have to defend it? It's not like I have anything to do with the union and their communications!

All I'm saying is, if there was truth to this rumor, one side would have announced it by now. My uneducated hunch is that we haven't heard anything yet, although I would welcome more negotiation sessions. We can't get the deal done if we're not talking!

Latest resources

Back