• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA ALPA Atlanta elections

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No he doesn't, he told me two days b/4 DFW closed to my face that we were all right and in no way would DFW close.....

New blood is going to take over, just like a democrat will win the next pres. election

In all fairness, the MEC was not notified in advance of the DFW closure. They found out the same day you did.

There is currently a coalition of 4 pilots that are considering running as a team. They are still in the discussion phase and all the names are not final. They are proposing a platform that would promise either a TA or a release within 90 days of taking office. If this isn't achieved, they will resign. This TA would include hourly payraises for everyone. Trip and duty rigs, Per diem increase, Scheduling/QOL improvements, 401K improvements, Sick time improvements, and most important job security including the halt of aircraft transfers. Job security will be priority number one. To answer your questions, no I am not one of the 4.

If you want more information, PM me.

So it sounds like they are for everything you are against. Why aren't you posting that they are going to kill our airline because of their hard line approach. I assume that these 4 pilots in the coalition are your a$$hole buddies so that changes all the rules. Please remind them that a release in not going to happen because YOU SAID IT WON'T EVER HAPPEN. Does that then mean they will cave for a T/A without even a fight for what the majority wants? If you are backing these individuals they are totally screwed! Your older girlfriend should tell you to just keep your mouth shut and your keyboard locked up until you do the job you were elected to do. Why should anyone PM you for more information. Are you their campaign manager? You are truly an idiot!

There is currently a coalition of 4 pilots that are considering running as a team. They are still in the discussion phase and all the names are not final. They are proposing a platform that would promise either a TA or a release within 90 days of taking office. If this isn't achieved, they will resign. This TA would include hourly payraises for everyone. Trip and duty rigs, Per diem increase, Scheduling/QOL improvements, 401K improvements, Sick time improvements, and most important job security including the halt of aircraft transfers. Job security will be priority number one. To answer your questions, no I am not one of the 4.

If you want more information, PM me.

Once again, John B. "The ASA pilot's White Night" has come to save the day. WTFO? What makes you think that the 4 people you speak of will be able to get it done in 90 days or else? Did you not get the memo that ALPA has already put in for a profer of arbitration? Sounds like movement to me! So if your buddies don't get in done in 90 days they'll resign and then the ASA pilots are back to square one with management laughing all the way to the bank because they made ASA-ALPA their bitch! At least now the current CNC and MEC is holding the line that a majority of the ASA pilots want them to hold! Instead of acting on your own agenda try doing your frigg'in job as Sec./Treas. for 112 and focus on the majority's agenda.

No he doesn't, he told me two days b/4 DFW closed to my face that we were all right and in no way would DFW close.....

New blood is going to take over, just like a democrat will win the next pres. election

How the hell do you figure that Danny would know anything before the CPs would. I got a call the night before and that CP had just got the call from upper mgmt

There is currently a coalition of 4 pilots that are considering running as a team.

JB, the last time I voted for a coalition was for you, LJ, and an FO whose name I've forgotten. I was let down especially by you for not doing the job you were elected to do, and embarrassed at the way you attack ASA/ALPA. Nothing personal JB, and I still respect LJ as she did good things at one time for the ASA pilots.

Mention of a coalition from you alerts me to an ulterior motive on someone's part that won't benefit the majority of the ASA pilots. I voted for LJ and her coalition years ago thinking it would create balance in the MEC and different opinions but obviously other self-interests took over. No thanks JB.

Hoser

JB, the last time I voted for a coalition was for you, LJ, and an FO whose name I've forgotten. I was let down especially by you for not doing the job you were elected to do, and embarrassed at the way you attack ASA/ALPA. Nothing personal JB, and I still respect LJ as she did good things at one time for the ASA pilots.

Mention of a coalition from you alerts me to an ulterior motive on someone's part that won't benefit the majority of the ASA pilots. I voted for LJ and her coalition years ago thinking it would create balance in the MEC and different opinions but obviously other self-interests took over. No thanks JB.

Hoser

Well at least you got your difference in opinions.

Latest resources

Back